Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Pop-up Killer / Adblocker

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
spybot doesent... but it will destroy any programs on your computer that normally cause random popups apearing so its best to have it. Remember that sometimes blocking new windows from opening can a bad idea..... e.g. my internet banking site goes to a new window when it trying to log on.....

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Which is why i adviced google toolbar, if you load the page while holding ctrl then it will pop up the pop ups.

but sometimes u go to sites that you dont know is gona load up a new window.... so when you press something like 'log on' nothing happens.... Will confuse u loads.

i just put up with the occassional pop up. Ive never been cought in a spam loop b4 so i cant really see the point.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
The creators aren't stupid, you cursor will have a small icon extra when a pop up is blocked, and it will say so in the bar at the bottom.

but you might not see that at the time..... pffft it really is pointless argueing with you. You just wont give up or admit the other person is right in any way :mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pop up blocker Pro and spyware detector v4.3.5
is brill it sits in your try icons and goes buzzp when a pop-up is blocked so u just hold ctrl and reload what u were loading and u get the pop-up if u want it :)

go to and download it then go to and get the crack for it :)

Back