Best server files

There are no best.

Each are unique in their own way and can not be classified as best or worse.

Emu's, easily customizable, and can easily fix bugs.

Officials, not quite as customizable, and can't fix bugs as easily as an emu. Also a bit harder to set up at first till you get the hang of it.
 
The only emu's I'm aware of that are still used are Runeflyff and Rhisis (isn't really being used, but a release of the rewritten files are supposed to be released soon). Runeflyff's v6, so unless you like retro, there's no emus atm.

Most people who are hosting servers now are using the official files. They're a little confusing, but there's plenty of guides so you should be fine.
 
I have one question:
Why Caali Filles are Illegal on this forum ??

P.S
So they oare only Official Files. Other emu are v6. Nothing for V11/v14 ??
 
Epic necro.

Not exactly sure what you meant by that, but I guess I'll list the files supported here

runeflyff (v6)
official files (v11)
official files (v14)
all other emulators except caali files (they were banned out of respect for the creator)
 
Back