• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Best Server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,

Im am new to the RuneScape Development. I just would like to know what is the best Server that you guys know of. This would help me allot.

Thank you,

Chris

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there are no best servers because you need to make them yourself
palentino67 (maby not right name) have made very good base

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
whats the difference?

And how do i make one.

Like i said i am new to this section, it would be awesome for links :D

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to have an understanding of runescape to know this. Revision defines the runescape update that the client is. 508 is new graphics and content, where as 317 is the old school jazz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, so i want the new one. I have read TheAJ's Tut. Little confusing. and i used Moparscape client
ad says i could not connect. Anyone help me on Team Viewer? so i can get to know what im looking for, I am a fast learner.

EDIT:

Which one is easier to make 317 or 508?

Just till i get the hang of it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, As i'm only begginer in this things to.. I use Deltascape source and client... (It means 317 i think..)
Its not so hard as i was thinking before.. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im new to this section myself..(been 3days)..and i've already got my own server running XD..it's easy..just read CAREFULLY..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im new to this section myself..(been 3days)..and i've already got my own server running XD..it's easy..just read CAREFULLY..

Has nothing to do with my question.

Back