Best uberCMS edit?

Why not create your own edit? It is way more fun to create something yourself than using something someone else made.

When you create a edit it yourself then you can change everything to your liking. Thats what I'm working on at the moment :P I'm having way more fun than editing a edit.

Just grab UberCMS 2.0 and remove the exploits and start editing it :)

~tdid
 
Upvote 0
Sv: Best uberCMS edit?

Why not create your own edit? It is way more fun to create something yourself than using something someone else made.

When you create a edit it yourself then you can change everything to your liking. Thats what I'm working on at the moment :P I'm having way more fun than editing a edit.

Just grab UberCMS 2.0 and remove the exploits and start editing it :)

~tdid

Well I know a bit of PHP but how to find exploits? :-)

Sent from Tapatalk 2.
 
Upvote 0
Why not create your own edit? It is way more fun to create something yourself than using something someone else made.

When you create a edit it yourself then you can change everything to your liking. Thats what I'm working on at the moment :P I'm having way more fun than editing a edit.

Just grab UberCMS 2.0 and remove the exploits and start editing it :)

~tdid

Exactly, I agree 100%. First, I started using DeltaCMS and I thought why not I edit it? Then once I started editing it, all my hidden talents came out. I edited it that it looked like completely new CMS. So yeah it's easy to edit, or just learn it somewhere Prizm :)
 
Upvote 0
i code from 0 to 100
but the best ubercms edit is brikcphp

donwload:

if you share a other cms
RevCMS 3.0 [FRAMEWORK] is hard coded. love this project of kryptos

download:
 
Upvote 0
Back