Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Big Day Out (Auckland 07')

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Big Day Out (Auckland 07')

I went to the Big Day Out, January 19th.
At max capacity, there were around 40,000 people.
Muse was amazing!, up front for them was the highlight of 2007 for me so far.
The Killers, Jet also drew in a huge crowd.

End of the night TOOL played, and my god, never seen so many people trying to push to the front in my life. Not a huge TOOL fan but they did well.

My Chemical Romance played earlier on in the day and had quite a large crowd draw, but I was getting food and drinks, so I didn't have to stand them.

There were also some great local bands that played, and some hip hop guy who got boo'd off stage after a countdown to "FUCKOFF".

Was an uber-hot day and was well worth it :)

P.S There are some videos from various bands (mostly TOOL) on YouTube from the day.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i forgot when auz sydney is having theirs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tool is Ducking amazing. I saw them at American Airlines and they are now on par with Iron Maiden for one of the greatest live shows I've ever seen.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey Hey GK, I'm great :).. although I did get an infraction here for writing ditto in a thread -.-

Yeah, couldn't see see much of TOOL, hiding in the shadows pretty much the entire time, but then again I was in the stands for them.. trying to weave my way around hundreds of people.

Apparently they are coming back this year, so something to look forward to!

Last edited:
Back