Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bios

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could help me =/
Wonderign how to make it so the BIOS screen comes up and you can set it up etc.

(need to put it so it picks up my floppy drive ;-;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When you turn on your PC either press f8/delete/f2 depending on what your motherboard settings are. Then go down to Advanced Bios Control and set it so that hdd-0 is first, cd-rom second and floppy third.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Depends on what your Bios is. Bios would be "software" side... more Hardware really but not o_0 whereas updating your motherboard is hardware side and tricky to do if you're not sure what you are doing.

If you tell me what your Bios is, I may be able to help you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Found Windows 98 running
Found AMI BIOS 0409
BIOS date: 04/09/99 (month/day/year)
State of RTC battery: Full
ROM BASIC: Not implemented

o_O

Reaction score
is your pc a pII? cause if it is....you prolly can't make a 80Gb HD working on him =S

oh and if you want to upgrade your BIOS just go to the url of you mb maker and there should be a link to BIOS upgrades....then u just have to run it in DOS or something.....ha...and the nice part of this is if something goes rong during the process (fail the light,etc) you losse you pc :p well at least the mb cause BIOS (Basic input output sistem) does the primary conection betewen the soft and hardware.

so fun isn't it? :tp: :tp:

next lesson will be in 3 days :good: :good:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg ^^; you really should read through the whole of the english part of the manual, it made it out thaty i didnt need to read that part -.-
oh well 80gb fun ^^

Back