Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bitefight Clone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no this is not same script.we cant call this one "script". its just html crap.wait i can translate to english tomorrow

Still not translated or can you just give me the name of the file that need to be translated? So I could make my french version.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Development of this project is stopped due to my work. i dont have time to develop this script.so please do not ask about it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find it kind of dumb that all these people don't actually realize that there won't be people helping out if the script is not in english.
You could have had all bugs fixed and addons created by other by this time, but we really are too cba :blushing:

If you come across a script which is russian or german, you don't bother either, so you must understand.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OH MY GOD

I'm gonna translate it in english and make it better. Just learned XHTML, JavaScript, PHP and MySQL! Now using my knowledge for the greater good.

Thanks,

Btw do you have the current updates also uploaded to rapidshare??

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OH MY GOD

I'm gonna translate it in english and make it better. Just learned XHTML, JavaScript, PHP and MySQL! Now using my knowledge for the greater good.

Thanks,

Btw do you have the current updates also uploaded to rapidshare??

Check the date of the last post and the first post. Stop necro old threads please. Also there are plenty of bitefight clones out on scriptmafia and such crap. All of them are the same as posted here and all of them are just stupid crap. Better make a real game instead of such a stupid "linkspam" game ( hope you know that this game was just developed to make money by ads ) :D:

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is anyone still working on a full working english script?

Why should anybody do this ? There are plenty on pages like Mafiascript etc ...
Also its a waste of time doing noobish browsergames like this. Everybody can do games like this in around 1 hour. Its just for making money with ads, nothing more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because I want a Bitefight server and not a Mafia Server?
Maybe because Idc about the money you can earn, but to have fun with friends?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no dont!

important [!]​
I have fixed this script before.Also it's translated to BULGARIAN (BG),but php and others are english,just HTML files are BULG.Now i'm going to continue working on this script,and to add new updates in version 2.2.2 (new design,skills,missions and etc)
if SOMEONE wish to join me and to assist me please skype me.

IN MY CURENT VERSION I HAVE FIXED:
TOWN (now show images correctly)
You have a prewiew of your home.
Church
You can buy hell stones for gold
design updated to ver: 1.5
and more just contact me if you're intrested :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no dont!

important [!]​
I have fixed this script before.Also it's translated to BULGARIAN (BG),but php and others are english,just HTML files are BULG.Now i'm going to continue working on this script,and to add new updates in version 2.2.2 (new design,skills,missions and etc)
if SOMEONE wish to join me and to assist me please skype me.

IN MY CURENT VERSION I HAVE FIXED:
TOWN (now show images correctly)
You have a prewiew of your home.
Church
You can buy hell stones for gold
design updated to ver: 1.5
and more just contact me if you're intrested :)

why we need contact to you ! share it on here !:thumbdown:

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As i said weeks before. Check the stupid Scriptmafia site or whatever damn sites for that. Its on almost every script pirate site and if someone wants to just give it to you by adding you to his contact list im 100% sure he wants to either sell it or wants to try to hack you :lol:

I still cant figure out why people want to play such a crap game that is just a link spamming advertising machinery but if you still want it, here is a link:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As i said weeks before. Check the stupid Scriptmafia site or whatever damn sites for that. Its on almost every script pirate site and if someone wants to just give it to you by adding you to his contact list im 100% sure he wants to either sell it or wants to try to hack you :lol:

I still cant figure out why people want to play such a crap game that is just a link spamming advertising machinery but if you still want it, here is a link:

it's absolutely FAKE

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG! I'm not SELLING/TRADING OR ANYTHING ELSE MY JOB.. just looking for people who wants to work with me .. and to run one pirate server ;d

Back