• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

"Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"To those who wish to run the server without VMware, this is possible. I was having difficulty running it on my ProxMox server due to VMware virtualization failure. It's evident that you have to decide whether to use RAM or physical disk. I simply copied the server directory where the executables auth, manager, and Field are located to a VM and configured the IP for datasheet.xlsm to create the database and adjustments already made in the topics posted here on ragezone. Additionally, it's worth noting that the RAM usage approaches approximately 115GB."
1711246762001 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

1711247535592 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Inside rar this files are there

they not TS they are proper files View attachment 258388
The files are .TS
It will be converted to .BIN
after the first launch and password enter
It's a way of encryption
___

Did no one read the instructions ?

Run the exe in the download (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION)
It will convert your .tss files to .bin
Then the launcher would become an installer
The first tick box is to agree to terms and condition and the second screen is the installation progress

If you want to reinstall and it asks you for a master password
make sure youre connected to the internet and the file is not blocked on firewall when you open the .exe
this is because the file cannot open the authentication screen
just re extract and try again

___

Hey,

my files are also .TS in the .rar folders.
I renamed the extension to .bin instead of .TS and could successfully start the setup. ( like shadow66 already mentioned )

If you want to rename the extension too, here is a faster way to do that:

open the cmd window and point to your folder where the .TS files are located
-> for example type cd C:\[iG037]Corsair3506_v6.7 - the folder "[iG037]Corsair3506_v6.7" is where my .TS files are located.
if the command windows shows, that you are inside the folder type this: ren *.TS *.bin

This should rename the files extension from .TS to .bin for all 59 files.

Hope that works for you!

Shadow has caused more confusion
RUNNING THE EXE WILL CHANGE THE TS FILES TO BIN AUTOMATICALLY
YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING SPECIAL

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so what now you want a GOLD MEDAL for THAT LoL

are you mad or what
orohimaru2 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

After running the .exe FOR THE FIRST TIME ALL .ts files will become .BIN
I'm currently re-extracting to show videos

The files are .TS
It will be converted to .BIN
after the first launch and password enter
It's a way of encryption

NO need to do anything fancy like manually changing the file extension or running scripts
.exe will do all of that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stop i say what to do so stop fuckin complain or i will done with this and disable share and stop giving any tips and info what to do.
we will see who will help to you.

you don't like it don't download this what I uploaded
download other Corsair server and client 170GB and we will see how is the old Corsair bad.

not many ppl share any information on this forum even some tutorial are miss information and lack of proper settings and folder structure. so take what it is. and don't complain.

(yes I'm angry as hell)

:unsure:

I'm not complaining
I'm helping other players who are struggling and confused
I had no problems opening the file and running the server
but because you told them that the files are supposed to be .BIN and not .TS
they all got confused and they started trying to find a solution when they didn't need to

AS I said too many times already
The .exe in the archive will CONVERT all .ts files to .BIN after first launch

That's all there is to it

I can understand that english is not your native tongue
but try to realise I'm not antagonising you, I'm merely trying to clear up confusion caused.

___

As you can see on the video .TS files are converted to .BIN on launch and the installer continues

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"VMware 없이 서버를 실행하고 싶은 사람은 가능합니다. VMware가 아니기 때문에 ProxMox 서버에서 실행하는 것이 어려움을 겪어야 합니다. RAM을 사용할 수 없는 디스크를 사용하려고 하는 것은 당연합니다. 저는 그냥 복사했습니다. 실행 중입니다. 파일 인증, Manager 및 Field가 VM에 있는 서버와 datasheet.xlsm에 대한 IP를 구성 데이터베이스로 생성하고 여기에 ragezone에 게시된 항목에서 이미 조정한 내용을 조정했습니다. 또한 RAM 변환에 대한 값이 있습니다. 115GB에 약합니다."
[첨부=전체]258489[/첨부]

[첨부=전체]258490[/첨부]

"To those who wish to run the server without VMware, this is possible. I was having difficulty running it on my ProxMox server due to VMware virtualization failure. It's evident that you have to decide whether to use RAM or physical disk. I simply copied the server directory where the executables auth, manager, and Field are located to a VM and configured the IP for datasheet.xlsm to create the database and adjustments already made in the topics posted here on ragezone. Additionally, it's worth noting that the RAM usage approaches approximately 115GB."
View attachment 258489

View attachment 258490

Please give me a tutorial on how to run it without vmware. ㅠ_ㅠ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Followed shadow66's advice to create a bridged network adapter and I managed to get most things running. So I had to change all my IP addresses from my the subnet IP to the new local IP.

However, like what you mentioned in your post, I can still login and play fine but my CM and dice are not working after the change. It seems that I forgot to update my IP address somewhere. I've checked the Datasheet, service.ini, all the DSN, and I can't seem to figure out where else I have to update my IP.

If anyone has a clue on how to fix the IIS parts do let me know.

I'll update this post with the right click context menus when I get the CM working again.

I change the rate. I click the right button to make changes and restart the VM for the rate to work. But exp remain the same. Or did I miss anything?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,
hope you are well.

I have a laptop with 32 GB RAM and 1 TB SSD.

What are the chances I can run this VM for offline gameplay?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,
hope you are well.

I have a laptop with 32 GB RAM and 1 TB SSD.

What are the chances I can run this VM for offline gameplay?
You should be fine
The VM runs on 32GB and runs the rest on pagefile

Issue you might get is some performance issues from the server from swapping
but that's the trade off

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should be fine
The VM runs on 32GB and runs the rest on pagefile

Issue you might get is some performance issues from the server from swapping
but that's the trade off
Shall I just follow the instruction provided in page 1 and that will work? or is there any certain changes required to make it work for me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shall I just follow the instruction provided in page 1 and that will work? or is there any certain changes required to make it work for me?
Nothing special, Just download
run, make sure the exe has internet access on first launch for the install and the launcher for authentication and after that you can run it completely offline
try not to mess with settings like rates, cm etc until you can get your server up and running
The whole thing is set to just click and run and that's it
If you have troubles with knowing what's what as it's in Chinese just use Google lens to translate the UI
Any other issues just post it here and people are willing to help out

Edit:

Also just a tip
sometimes your mouse would not work in the VM
Just add USB devices and set VM tools to automatic update
(You will be asked to need to restart once to get it finish update)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing special, Just download
run, make sure the exe has internet access on first launch for the install and the launcher for authentication and after that you can run it completely offline
try not to mess with settings like rates, cm etc until you can get your server up and running
The whole thing is set to just click and run and that's it
If you have troubles with knowing what's what as it's in Chinese just use Google lens to translate the UI
Any other issues just post it here and people are willing to help out

Edit:

Also just a tip
sometimes your mouse would not work in the VM
Just add USB devices and set VM tools to automatic update
(You will be asked to need to restart once to get it finish update)
Thank you!!!

Hello,

When I run the setup and enter the code as per the google translate it says "Temporarliy unavailable" what is the work around for this?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i make it 127.0.0.1 so that VM and my laptop client server did not delay. Seen a noticeable delay between server and client. Or is it another way to make it work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank for sharing the server. I have an issue that I'm stuck at Chinese language. How can I change it to English? I tried to select English option, then restarted the client but it still doesn't change

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank for sharing the server. I have an issue that I'm stuck at Chinese language. How can I change it to English? I tried to select English option, then restarted the client but it still doesn't change
Hey,

got to this folder into your client location: "\Games\Corsair3506\Client\ads".
You will see two files named "languagedata_en.loc" and "languagedata_en0.loc".

The second one with the 0 is the actual english one. Just rename the "languagedata_en.loc" to something else and change the "languagedata_en0.loc" to "languagedata_en.loc".

This should fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

got to this folder into your client location: "\Games\Corsair3506\Client\ads".
You will see two files named "languagedata_en.loc" and "languagedata_en0.loc".

The second one with the 0 is the actual english one. Just rename the "languagedata_en.loc" to something else and change the "languagedata_en0.loc" to "languagedata_en.loc".

This should fix it.
Nice! It's working now. Thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i good understand you try setup VM with 127.0.0.1 and same for client
so i don't think this is possible to set VM with that IP because this is an INTERNAL IP (LOCAL like for MSSQL MySQL and WEB Servers)

you can try setup VM Network NAT

But this will not happen (i suspect IP conflict)

any way why you want do this because of small LAG in game

192.168.200.0 is VM Network NAT8

so if VM And client work at the same PC they connect like on 127.0.0.1

and there will be delay-LAG because lack of memory and server use PC resource like CPU Drive and RAM
Thanks for the explanation bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys this is for this ppl who have problem with activate code
all rar have added 5% Recovery Data

But first look how this server perform on Windows Server 2022 Datacenter

How AI perform on this server just look

What is setup in game CM Dice and many other

PC on what all is up and running is nothing special with only 32GB RAM

VMWare 17.0.0.
16GB for VM
Page File auto

how to run
1) Install VMWare 17.0.0 (you can get VMWare from Microsoft official Page)
2) need create shortcut for GM.exe
a) just go to Corsair3506 and drag and drop on the pulpit by using right mouse button
View attachment 258528
3) Start GM from pulpit.

If your VM was not set it will show you
View attachment 258527

if you already setup NAT8 with this IP 192.168.200.0 then GM will just start
(remember you must at first place have installed VM)
View attachment 258532

all is already setup
This is a clean installation so please remember copy and paste DSN that are attach in GameServerData.rar to this post
After that shout down VM and start VM by using GM.exe
In client you can use Launcher with any Login you want and password you want
enjoy guys :D
And once again thanks to ppl who was that kind and share this files and activation code love you guys.
Links have VM and Client

Thanks, I'll download it, I'll try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why now when I open client. it give error called ipconfig error and close the client. the server seem to fully loaded

Reaction score
to Archgeus

did you try patch attendance for this version?

because as far excel files are really clean so maybe this not a issue with d3d9 only with old messed excel files?

Hi,

Maybe the files are already modified.

In the other hand, i'm trying to download your files but looks like Corsair3506.part11.rar is corrupted.

1711320172663 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Using winrar 7

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Attachments

Last edited:
Back