[Black Desert Online] Project: LUNA | A community based Private Server | NOT COMMERICIAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
16
We are now open to the public! Currently in open beta~

Please remember that we are still in beta, so potential issues, bugs, and regular maintenance are still expected!
If you have any suggestions for the game please do not hesitate to let us know!

THIS IS A COMMUNITY SERVER so we need everyone's help to grow bigger!

I believe there are more excitement and goodness are coming with all of your help and I wish to see you guys in the game soon~


91cc1ba026520230120101335535 - [Black Desert Online] Project: LUNA | A community based Private Server | NOT COMMERICIAL - RaGEZONE Forums


❤️ Hi guys, I'm just a girl who is interested in computer science and gaming, so I came across this forum and learned heaps about private server stuff.

After a nearly whole year-long of self-learning programming, database, and game itself and a month-long of preparation for my physical server, my Black Desert Online private server is now live on 01/11/2023.

Server Name: Project: LUNA
Game Type: Black Desert Online
Game Version: Latest retail Corsair version with 23 classes and fixes - full retail experience
Server Location: Australia (below 20 ping within Australia and 100-200 ping from other countries)
Current maintenance cost: 100 AUD per month

Community-based | For study purposes | Free to Play | NOT COMMERCIAL
This server is built purely for learning & studying game development, and for many casual players(including me) who want a more relaxed & stress-free game journey rather than the official server. I'm not doing this for commercial purposes, there are no and will be no Pay-to-Win elements in this server. With your advice and suggestions, together we can make the game better!

--- Info Updated on 16/02/2024 ---
Project: LUNA | Black Desert Online
Server Status: OPEN BETA
Game Version: OPEN BETA
LUNA HUB Version: REMAKE


Website: https://www.lunalab.gg
Discord: https://discord.gg/9mAXsTA3tP
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chloe.cyberlife

2023-11-01_3322927 - [Black Desert Online] Project: LUNA | A community based Private Server | NOT COMMERICIAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot 2023-11-30 222919 - [Black Desert Online] Project: LUNA | A community based Private Server | NOT COMMERICIAL - RaGEZONE Forums

ezgif-5-f0670e54e6 - [Black Desert Online] Project: LUNA | A community based Private Server | NOT COMMERICIAL - RaGEZONE Forums


If you can, please give me a vouch, it will make a great acknowledgment of my work and motivate me further!

❤️ To thank you for your support, here's a promo code you can redeem in MY HUB
helloragezone
- You will get 6000 Pearls & 6000 LP & 20 Free Gachas!
- Always available for RageZone fellows!
​
 
Last edited:
Hmm so is it safe to add reply now :v or I will be mark as `alt` ? lolz - been viewing the reply war XD
Registered the account to learn more about BDO server in general, found this newly run server so I decided to give it a try.

First impression - server is fast, prob because I'm close to AU.
Mostly everything is retail (as far as I can remember from when I quit the official server) - Chloe adds stuff to the server as she learns so it's kinda fun to see new stuff once in awhile.
Admin is open for feedback / suggestion so I've been spamming on discord a lot :v
Not that crowded compared to other servers that I played, people don't really chat in global and just ... enjoy their own pace I guess.

There is a donation but it does not tie to any benefit of the game :D you basically donate if you want to support it else just play as your own pace.
If you want to find a slow server to just play and enjoy (or kill time lolz) then this one is good for you :D
If you want to find a fast leveling server to enjoy end-game content quick then prob look elsewhere :v
 
Really good server , Chloe is super nice and the community is very helpful to each other.

She has a custom launcher with custom features like a gacha shop, and teleport to friends, I highly recommend you guys and girls check out LUNA, and it different from any other standard private servers I've played on before.
 
Hey!
I was really interested in the game, considering how monetized the official game is, I tried to find a fun alternative.
the "Not-Commercial" got me curious, but reading the messages just makes me think one thing.

How do you claim "not-commercial" and offer gacha at the same time.
Gacha is literally the best way to scam the people for profit in any way.
 
Hey!
I was really interested in the game, considering how monetized the official game is, I tried to find a fun alternative.
the "Not-Commercial" got me curious, but reading the messages just makes me think one thing.

How do you claim "not-commercial" and offer gacha at the same time.
Gacha is literally the best way to scam the people for profit in any way.

You get free gacha ticket from occasional promo code
As you play, you get LunaPoint - a currency of the website - you can use that to Gacha as well
It's not commercial cause you `cannot` buy anything using real money to get some advantage in the game - yes you can donate, but that is only to support the server, it will not get you any benefit toward the game
 
I downloaded the files and started playing the game it is super cool, thank you.
 
Back