Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Shark Anti Cheat - Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I leak this because he say i can leak it!

Here is the link:

RlNrTYs - Black Shark Anti Cheat - Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Be safe and enjoy! : )

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
just files from interactions with official servers, and a DLL that won't do anything :poop:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so either this must be an old version or a big troll, going through these files, we have the Black shark AC Server and the client module which seem to be protected with vmprotect which is good at this point, now the client will connect to the Black shark ac server but I do not see any connection from that AC Server to the warz game server, which means u can simply block black shark client from loading, no heartbeat will kick you... or am I missing something?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the BlackShark Client connects with the server encrypted and the blackshark server connects with another central server where the client's information is, so if you bypass the black shark client server it will not let you open the game because the 2 servers need to be working at the same time in a very crazy way I think you misunderstood :D :D :D
in the new version me and TheHexa we are changing to xorstring

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You do misunderstand me here, you can simply block your client to be loaded, then warz game will start, the warz api is not hooked up to the ac so it let me in, the gameserver seem not to be communicating with the ac server so it wont kick me from the gameserver.

you can simply not trust the client side to always run your client module.

is there any connection to the warz gameserver?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it's a server-side/client-side connection everything depends on each other to work, they took these files from a client and simply posted them here if you can ignore the connection with the BSA server but there is another one... And if I say that for you, will be giving a lot of information about how the BSA SYSTEM works

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so these files posted here are much out-dated? Because in those file you clearly have 0 authentication between Warz GameServer and your Blackshark server which means if u simply block ur model from being loaded and as I mentioned before the warz api still allow you to login and client will run and so do the gameserver allow you to play because 0 authentication between BSA Server and Warz GameServer in these files posted here.

and that "other" server you are speaking about, is then hooked up to the warz gameservers right?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't need to make a call directly to the WarZ game server to have a p2p connection, the idea I used was precisely that you think that by ignoring the black shark server module, the anticheat will work.
so each DLL has a signature different from the other and the only thing I do is simply block it on the central server

Diue - Black Shark Anti Cheat - Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nah body, what you telling me here is that your entire structure is cut off from the actual game and its servers, you can not trust on your ac client to always connect to your servers before game can start, this is simply patchable. The warz servers need to verify the peers being connected to your ac server it is a must. In every modern Anti cheat (BE or EAC) both are connected to the gameservers of the game to verify the clients being connected to the ac servers aka heartbeat.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
he does this check, if the client is not connected he is kicked out of the session, that's why I really can't give you much information here it would cause failures and a lot of reverse engineering

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah body, what you telling me here is that your entire structure is cut off from the actual game and its servers, you can not trust on your ac client to always connect to your servers before game can start, this is simply patchable. The warz servers need to verify the peers being connected to your ac server it is a must. In every modern Anti cheat (BE or EAC) both are connected to the gameservers of the game to verify the clients being connected to the ac servers aka heartbeat.
This AC really poop I manage to acces their VDS and what i see.. fk everytime start BlackShark Server after 5min license expired and doesn't have really protection from serverside. I take their everything :D they are suck at this game development and anticheat. If you wanna take AC go for EAC better than this shark.

he does this check, if the client is not connected he is kicked out of the session, that's why I really can't give you much information here it would cause failures and a lot of reverse engineering
what reverse engineering your anticheat have nothing. It wasn't worth my time.

so these files posted here are much out-dated? Because in those file you clearly have 0 authentication between Warz GameServer and your Blackshark server which means if u simply block ur model from being loaded and as I mentioned before the warz api still allow you to login and client will run and so do the gameserver allow you to play because 0 authentication between BSA Server and Warz GameServer in these files posted here.

and that "other" server you are speaking about, is then hooked up to the warz gameservers right?
Nah man its not out-dated. Its fresh new like a 18 yo chicks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link is dead.
I leak this because he say i can leak it!

Here is the link:

RlNrTYs - Black Shark Anti Cheat - Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Be safe and enjoy! : )

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check on maybe your dns problems.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
345462003_788181492570296_4867746637221021577_ - Black Shark Anti Cheat - Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 197851

Download:

LMAO same like Black Shark client web panel XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

one difference muguard and blackshark (other functions same each other):

muguard have exe panel

blackshark have web panel

Banned