Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blackburn COME ON!!!

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
4-3

I Want Jonathan Stead's Babys :)

Lorenzo Amorouso : You Big Bear

Jonathan Douglas : Your An Ugly duck, But Excellent Goal

Andy Cole : Hero!

JONNY STEAD!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol it helped ur relegation battle with that win but u cud still quite easily go down :tp: i dont really wanna see u go down jus sayin

and boro won nice n easy 3-1 :D maccarone is finally lookin the part in the premiership

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
STEELY said:
lol it helped ur relegation battle with that win but u cud still quite easily go down :tp: i dont really wanna see u go down jus sayin

and boro won nice n easy 3-1 :D maccarone is finally lookin the part in the premiership

Leeds Vs Arsenal Friday
Leeds Vs Everton Tommorow
Leicester Vs Manchester Utd Tommorow
Blackburn Vs Leicester Saturday

It's Looking Up :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
boro have wolves, portsmouth n man city left, should be looking for at least 10 points from the last 5 games, a draw against villa, and i fear a loss at the hands of liverpool

Reaction score
Lol my friend supports manu and he nearly cried when andyC left for some reason hes followed him everywhere and the last few manu shirts hes brough hes had Cole 9 on the back lol and the other week he brought the blackburn away top just to have andy cole on the back of it lol hes his hero big time. he has the new england top and hes thinking of getting cole on that aswell....

I dont really support a team or anything but if i did it would be leicester city my home but we are fighting religation atm hope it works out for us :no:

Which team do u support spunk?

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Boo Hoo For You

Who Do You Support?

Probably Some Plastic Fan, Support Whoever's Winning
from grimsby...so i like 2 c grimsby town win, although it never happens

but i dont care that much as there overpayed men in shorts running after a ball o_O

Back