Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BLAuth connection error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you also have this error when logging into the game client on BLAuth?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deviating a bit from the main story. I am concerned about packets coming from outside. I put it in the attachment.

The packages are with

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Deviating a bit from the main story. I am concerned about packets coming from outside. I put it in the attachment.

The packages are with
Yep, have it to. Idk, but i check files for backdoor, any problem with it, only gateway detected it.
Need decompile BLServer and check inside. Mb it's part of server send some packets and get resposive.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The date time tuple problem mentioned on the first post, is not the same as the one mentioned by Robyson. First one is solvable with some voodoo magic, I will post the solution soon. Robyson's screenshot is a problem that I didn't find a solution yet, it happens on client disconnection from server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The date time tuple problem mentioned on the first post, is not the same as the one mentioned by Robyson. First one is solvable with some voodoo magic, I will post the solution soon. Robyson's screenshot is a problem that I didn't find a solution yet, it happens on client disconnection from server.
I await your correction and thank you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I await your correction and thank you.
I will list all the changes I've made that are not part of the main thread. Beforehand, keep in mind that I had setup everything from scratch locally on 127.0.0.1 (Windows 11). I rarely use the VM anymore.

Open `GlobalDB` -> `WorldServer_Info` and change `Auth_Addr` to `101` and keep `Redirect_Addr` completely empty. This eliminates the usual one-line error you see about AuthAddr [0.0.0.0] not being found. Even though it's mentioned as `Auth_Addr`, the usage of this is for AuthServerID, weird I know.

Now, the second thing I noticed on the Chinese VM, is that the sequence of `Bless.exe` execution (the 4 shortcut items) is wrong! If you launch `World` before `Match` it will complain with an Async error, that the connection to a specific port can't be made. The sequence for which I launch everything is: 1.Cache, 2.Auth, 3.Match, 4.World, 5.Dungeon, 6.Field, 7.Ping. This combination sequence outputs the least amount of errors in `Logs`, all errors are related to Content (which we can obviously try to fix too), and not vital connection errors.

If I find anything else, I will post again.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The packages are with
Which server module are this logs? We have a test server running for a days and i didn't see any IP like this to try to connect to server.

Regards

Upvote 0
Back