Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

blender export avatar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello friends, give me a guide to export to gunz, please
costro2009 - blender export avatar - RaGEZONE Forums

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
#1. How are you going to use an avatar when there are no bone structures present?
#2. Shouldn't this be broken into Head, Gloves, Pants, Feet, and Helmet following the correct naming conventions?
#3. 13000 faces? Do you really expect GunZ to run this WITH animations?

In short, not only is this model never going into a game using RealSpace 2 (this has 10x more data in comparison with all the other avatars), you can't even export out with blender. Without a Physique modifier (found exclusively in 3DS Max) I don't even know if it is possible to with an exporter created for blender.

Instead of importing in models from other games or finding them on the internet, make your own, this just disrespects the creator of the original mesh.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#1. How are you going to use an avatar when there are no bone structures present?
#2. Shouldn't this be broken into Head, Gloves, Pants, Feet, and Helmet following the correct naming conventions?
#3. 13000 faces? Do you really expect GunZ to run this WITH animations?

In short, not only is this model never going into a game using RealSpace 2 (this has 10x more data in comparison with all the other avatars), you can't even export out with blender. Without a Physique modifier (found exclusively in 3DS Max) I don't even know if it is possible to with an exporter created for blender.

Instead of importing in models from other games or finding them on the internet, make your own, this just disrespects the creator of the original mesh.
ok thank.
which file should I import to create an avatar?

Upvote 0
Back