Blessed Infinitum Source

why not just examine each res files? and you will find out which res file you should be adding it.

or use trial and error method :D
 
This NPC dialogue when you give in the screen freezes and has neuz any error in the solution?

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums


error log neuz

Code:
012/ 3/16   01:39:48   Mar  7 2012 13:08:55 1 rCnt=1

Neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Neuz.exe at 001B:005E282A

 - Registers

EAX=00000000  EBX=7FFDF000  ECX=2135D1F8  EDX=FFFF0000  ESI=00000000
EDI=7C80B731  EBP=0012FD2C  ESP=0012FCD8  EIP=005E282A  FLG=00010246
CS=001B   DS=0023  SS=0023  ES=0023   FS=003B  GS=0000

001B:005E282A Neuz.exe
001B:0050CB6C Neuz.exe
001B:004C19AF Neuz.exe
001B:0046D8CB Neuz.exe
001B:0048C7B0 Neuz.exe
001B:0048C5F5 Neuz.exe
001B:0047443C Neuz.exe
001B:00916D4C Neuz.exe
001B:7C817067 kernel32.dll, RegisterWaitForInputIdle()+0073 byte(s)
 
Hey guys i am trying to make off the source the server.exe's This is the first time i do it but i keep getting this errors at accountserver.exe there are a few errors somebody can explain something or am i doing it complete wrong?

 
bummp


Hello,

I love this source and it works fine but I still have three problems left.
I am using: Blessed Server / CLIENT of anth0ny989 / Blessed Source.

Problem 1: When I press 'M' the map shows up black. (SOLVED: Missing resource files in the data.res)
Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums
I did try to copy the Models folder from the official flyff but it is not working. Somebody any fixes for this problem?

Problem 2: Guild house maintenance fee not working. (FIXED solution: http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/guild-house-renewal-bug-829737/#post6909396)

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

I really don't know where to look and solve in the source.

Problem 3: Teleporter in Sanpres goes to no world.

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Problem 4: I get a DC when entering the arena (SOLVED = Mismatch in client/server map file WD_ARENA I just copied the client map WD_ARENA to the server resource.)

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Problem 5: Players who log into the game don't show online in the database. (SOLVED: removing SKIP_TRACKING from the AccountServer.ini)

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

How can I fix these things?

Thanks in advance!

Remie
 
Last edited:
@hrunner:
Problem 1: Add defineMapComboBoxData.h, and propMapComboBoxData.inc/h to your client's resources.

Problem 2: The problem is the stored procedure for it in your Database.

Problem 3: Fix it in Beast.

Problem 5: I forget where it is, but something is added to one of the source files that shouldn't be there which is causing it not to update that column.
 
@hrunner:
Problem 1: Add defineMapComboBoxData.h, and propMapComboBoxData.inc/h to your client's resources.

Problem 2: The problem is the stored procedure for it in your Database.

Problem 3: Fix it in Beast.

Problem 5: I forget where it is, but something is added to one of the source files that shouldn't be there which is causing it not to update that column.


Thank you very much, fixed the map now, works properly.

Also the tracking of online users works now, it wasn't a source problem, although I did find the problem by looking into the source (apparantly I had SKIP_TRACKING on, in the AccountServer.ini)

Thanks again!

Kind Regards,

I fixed problem 2:

This is the link to the solution: http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/guild-house-renewal-bug-829737/#post6909396
 
Thanks!

My next question (it never ends)

I couldn't repair problem 3.

I think I did edit the teleporter (green block), saved it to client and server world resources. And still the same problem occurs.
What am i doing wrong? (I was trying to point this teleport to Flaris.)

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance!
 
Thanks!

My next question (it never ends)

I couldn't repair problem 3.

I think I did edit the teleporter (green block), saved it to client and server world resources. And still the same problem occurs.
What am i doing wrong? (I was trying to point this teleport to Flaris.)

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance!

I think this is kinda rude but I think it will make better things.

Well, as I see that you're asking alot of problems you got and its absolutely rubbish that making the thread messy instead of useful.

@Everyone: I suggest to everyone that if anyone got a problem from this source/files. Just go in Help Section (<- Click it) and make a thread, put the problem you got and ask for a help if someone will, instead of messing this thread without giving helps and just making rubbish.

I know it's on-topic but it's not a suggestions or comments that make the thread better, it's making it rubbish by asking for helps about what problems you got.

#cleanrequest - for those post that are not really important like asking problems and helps for nothing (@Mod/Staff - if that's alright).
 
I think this is kinda rude but I think it will make better things.

Well, as I see that you're asking alot of problems you got and its absolutely rubbish that making the thread messy instead of useful.

@Everyone: I suggest to everyone that if anyone got a problem from this source/files. Just go in Help Section (<- Click it) and make a thread, put the problem you got and ask for a help if someone will, instead of messing this thread without giving helps and just making rubbish.

I know it's on-topic but it's not a suggestions or comments that make the thread better, it's making it rubbish by asking for helps about what problems you got.

#cleanrequest - for those post that are not really important like asking problems and helps for nothing (@Mod/Staff - if that's alright).

Haven't been like this in ages and not going to change the way these threads are handled without speaking with the supervisors. I can bring it up, but just keep in mind that we've had it this way for years.
 
Alright, I mean is instead of giving good feedbacks, give thanks or suggest, they just put rubbish post on it that's why and I think that would be a good improvements for our section if we will follow it up asap?

Permission? I'll try to tell a sub admin or supervisor about it.

Thanks.
 
@hrunner:
Problem 1: Add defineMapComboBoxData.h, and propMapComboBoxData.inc/h to your client's resources.

Problem 2: The problem is the stored procedure for it in your Database.

Problem 3: Fix it in Beast.

Problem 5: I forget where it is, but something is added to one of the source files that shouldn't be there which is causing it not to update that column.

can you explain me where i should put the filse: defineMapComboBoxData.h and propMapComboBoxData.inc/h
cuse I add the files to the client folder in the resource and its not work
 
can you explain me where i should put the filse: defineMapComboBoxData.h and propMapComboBoxData.inc/h
cuse I add the files to the client folder in the resource and its not work

You should add them to the data.res (part of resource files)


I think this is kinda rude but I think it will make better things.

Well, as I see that you're asking alot of problems you got and its absolutely rubbish that making the thread messy instead of useful.

@Everyone: I suggest to everyone that if anyone got a problem from this source/files. Just go in Help Section (<- Click it) and make a thread, put the problem you got and ask for a help if someone will, instead of messing this thread without giving helps and just making rubbish.

I know it's on-topic but it's not a suggestions or comments that make the thread better, it's making it rubbish by asking for helps about what problems you got.

#cleanrequest - for those post that are not really important like asking problems and helps for nothing (@Mod/Staff - if that's alright).

You know Intelligence, we could ask the questions in the help section, which you kindly included as link. But, asking it here might aswell bring us to a faster solution. Besides that, we didn't only ask for question, we also added the solution for it after "SOLVED:" this is (Look here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/blessed-infinitum-source-809655/index35.html#post6912184, to reduce questions in the future about the same, in other words were also trying to help others which have these same problems.

If our problems are solved, we can help others aswell.

Kind Regards,
 
Last edited:
Back