Blessed Infinitum Source

the second one :D
but i think i figured it out.
i'mma edit Spec_item.txt because Spec_item.txt was in my datasub2.res :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir Akerius, please upload all your .dds files :D
and please dont upload it in "http://uploading.com".

because i cant download in that site. kinda sucks. :)
 
Sir Akerius

There is a specific Level that the Neuz will got Error or it will not respond

Example. /level Billposter 120 2
/level Billposter 150 2
/level Billposter 200 2
it got errors the neuz will not respond and the game crashes



How can we fix this ?
 
Sir Akerius

There is a specific Level that the Neuz will got Error or it will not respond

Example. /level Billposter 120 2
/level Billposter 150 2
/level Billposter 200 2
it got errors the neuz will not respond and the game crashes



How can we fix this ?

It's because there's no such thing as level 120 "HERO" billposter.
Hero Billposter should be level 121 :thumbup:

Sorry for this nub question.

Question: Which NPC should i talk to start the 3rd job quest?
ANSSWER: nevermind, i already know :D
 
Last edited:
Anyone have a beast world in that resource?
because my beast wont work in that source
anyone can link the working beast in that resource thanks!
 
I need a little help here >.<

When i open worldserver.exe, after a minute it suddenly crash and gave me 3 error files (7-WorldServer_2012.1.21_7.16.42.dmp/.txt/.crt).
The resource i used was v15 then i just added the v18 models .resdatas and world.
 
When I try to compile it I get the following errors.
I have installed 2003 and such on with as some of the compile guides on this forum, does anyone know what it might be?

Code:
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\Neuz\StdAfx.h(54): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\_DirectX\d3dfont.h(11): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\_Common\vutil.h(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\CORESERVER\StdAfx.h(24): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9math.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\_DirectX\d3dfont.h(11): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\CACHESERVER\StdAfx.h(24): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9math.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\AccountServer\StdAfx.h(32): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9tex.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\WORLDSERVER\StdAfx.h(40): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3d9.h': No such file or directory

I have the ability to open it without any errors...
Any suggestions?


EDIT:

Nevermind, I have found it.
Please follow the following guide if you have the same problem as I do.

Here
 
Last edited:
When I try to compile it I get the following errors.
I have installed 2003 and such on with as some of the compile guides on this forum, does anyone know what it might be?

Code:
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\Neuz\StdAfx.h(54): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\_DirectX\d3dfont.h(11): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\_Common\vutil.h(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\CORESERVER\StdAfx.h(24): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9math.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\_DirectX\d3dfont.h(11): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'D3D9.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\CACHESERVER\StdAfx.h(24): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9math.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\AccountServer\StdAfx.h(32): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9tex.h': No such file or directory
d:\Programming\FlyffPrivateServer\Blessed Source\Official Source\WORLDSERVER\StdAfx.h(40): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3d9.h': No such file or directory

I have the ability to open it without any errors...
Any suggestions?

Laking few files i guess, try to download other source and copy from there the files to the one you are using
 
Laking few files i guess, try to download other source and copy from there the files to the one you are using

Mhmm I have found the problem, put it into my edit.
Now I get a heap load of errors.
Linking errors to be exact something about pu Neuz, any idea?
 
error folder log client

Code:
2012/ 1/23   17:19:13   g_pPlayer is ready

2012/ 1/23   17:19:15   FileName Theme\Default\TexBannerList.inc(7) : LANG_USA Not Found. : LANG_USA 1 WndForeignBanner.tga

LANG_ID  1 WndForeignBanner.tga

LANG_PHP 1 Wn

2012/ 1/23   17:19:15   CWndTaskBar::SetTaskBarTexture : Omaster 2010

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
I need a little help here >.<

When i open worldserver.exe, after a minute it suddenly crash and gave me 3 error files (7-WorldServer_2012.1.21_7.16.42.dmp/.txt/.crt).
The resource i used was v15 then i just added the v18 models .resdatas and world.

Download his resource files(Project files) :thumbup:
 
Laking few files i guess, try to download other source and copy from there the files to the one you are using

nope, the source is complete, you just need to know how to compile and run a flyff... look for tutorials...

implementing your own files is easy, if you know what files you need to edit/add...

implementing your own files w/o knowledge what to do will cause you terrible errors...

that's what im seeing right now :):

so if you have no idea at all, try to use first my source and my project folder...
 
nope, the source is complete, you just need to know how to compile and run a flyff... look for tutorials...

implementing your own files is easy, if you know what files you need to edit/add...

implementing your own files w/o knowledge what to do will cause you terrible errors...

that's what im seeing right now :):

so if you have no idea at all, try to use first my source and my project folder...

I could send the document propItem

- Because it is not on file resource
 
I could send the document propItem

- Because it is not on file resource

yes its not on the source...i used spec_item.txt not propItem.txt :laugh:... and you cant run your "propitem.txt" on the source believe me, or you can, edit the source :laugh:
 
Back