Blessed Infinitum Source

There's a slight problem with this source (now that I'm actually playing around with it).

You stopped it from loading the error messages in the GameGuard.inc file (even the ones that have nothing to do with gameguard, like texture and shadow errors). This causes an immediate runtime error if you were supposed to encounter one of them (It tries to access the specific index of an array of text errors, but the array is empty).
 
Ive already download that client but some of the archive is been corrupt. And ive read some bad feedbacks of the client. Hope someone upload a working one!
 
Ive already download that client but some of the archive is been corrupt. And ive read some bad feedbacks of the client. Hope someone upload a working one!

I just now extracted all of it, and nothing was corrupted.

If a part is corrupted, redownload that part and try again. Corruption can happen on any download, but larger files that take longer to finish are more likely to get it.
 
Hi, I would like to know how to remove the stats when you make a piercing ?
With 0/1 you have hp,mp,fp,atk,def +3% and 30% when you have 10 piercings without cards

Any idea ?

thanks
 
Sir akerius, can i have your beast that you used in your server? btw, im using your source and resource.

i want to reposition the NPCs.
please don't suggest DYO manager since i also want to learn BEAST.
 
Hey guys i heave a problem in choose server.

Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
The couple system doesn't seem to work. It gains slight amount of exp and then just stops there.

Do you know anything about the couple system?
With default settings (I don't know if it's changed in this source), getting the last couple skill (I think level 21) requires a full 30 days of LOGGED IN time. That's 720 hours of being logged in. That means the bar will go up very slowly. Also, BOTH CHARACTERS HAVE TO BE LOGGED IN or you will get no exp.
 
Do you know anything about the couple system?
With default settings (I don't know if it's changed in this source), getting the last couple skill (I think level 21) requires a full 30 days of LOGGED IN time. That's 720 hours of being logged in. That means the bar will go up very slowly. Also, BOTH CHARACTERS HAVE TO BE LOGGED IN or you will get no exp.

To clear things up I'll explain the issue further. I coupled someone and within 5 minutes the exp went up as seen below:
couplesystem - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Both players have been on for a further 6-7 hours and the exp has not moved from that position. Therefore I thought that the couple system is bugged.
 
To clear things up I'll explain the issue further. I coupled someone and within 5 minutes the exp went up as seen below:
View attachment 97425

Both players have been on for a further 6-7 hours and the exp has not moved from that position. Therefore I thought that the couple system is bugged.

That's a lot more descriptive.

I haven't looked at the source code, but the experience values required for each level are in couple.inc in the resource folder. Might take a look, and possibly trace it into source files to find the cause.
 
Hmm, the .exe doesnt compile

Imma getting these error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libcmt.lib'
 
Last edited:
as i saw,
some of you mod the server files like they want,
then come and tell "Worldserver is crashing..."
i had some PMs about this thing O.O,
they tell me worldserver is crashing;i tell them you modded the files, they tell me yes;
are you ****ing kidding me(us)?
 
Back