Blessed Infinitum Source

you just have to add the 3rd jobs on propquest.inc

QUEST_PKMINUS
{
SetTitle
(
IDS_PROPQUEST_INC_001892
);

setting
{
SetHeadQuest( 6003 );
SetRepeat(1);
SetCharacter( "MaMa_PKNPC01" );
SetBeginCondLevel( 1, 150 );
SetBeginCondParty( 0, 0, 0, 0 );
SetBeginCondJob( JOB_VAGRANT, JOB_MERCENARY, JOB_ACROBAT, JOB_ASSIST, JOB_MAGICIAN, JOB_KNIGHT, JOB_BLADE, JOB_JESTER, JOB_RANGER, JOB_RINGMASTER, JOB_BILLPOSTER, JOB_PSYCHIKEEPER, JOB_ELEMENTOR, JOB_KNIGHT_MASTER, JOB_BLADE_MASTER, JOB_JESTER_MASTER, JOB_RANGER_MASTER, JOB_RINGMASTER_MASTER, JOB_BILLPOSTER_MASTER, JOB_PSYCHIKEEPER_MASTER, JOB_ELEMENTOR_MASTER, JOB_KNIGHT_HERO, JOB_BLADE_HERO, JOB_JESTER_HERO, JOB_RANGER_HERO, JOB_RINGMASTER_HERO, JOB_BILLPOSTER_HERO, JOB_PSYCHIKEEPER_HERO, JOB_ELEMENTOR_HERO, JOB_LORDTEMPLER_HERO, JOB_STORMBLADE_HERO, JOB_WINDLURKER_HERO, JOB_CRACKSHOOTER_HERO, JOB_FORCEMASTER_HERO, JOB_FLORIST_HERO, JOB_MENTALIST_HERO, JOB_ELEMENTORLORD_HERO );

the jobs are added but i think its all about on the level right ?
correct me if im wrong :)
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

and it would not be added any to
the .res files like
data.res , dataSub1.res , dataSub2.res
 
I wonder why the compiled Neuz in NoGameguard Folder is not responding when i run it.. I followed every steps in tut. I managed to fix the World .dmp error, but now my client is seemed to be broken or something.
 
Last edited:
I cant compile the source xD I only have vs 2010 Ulti, vs 2003 pro is not compatible with myn system software (windows 7).

Can someone compile it for me ? or explain me how do it in 2010 ?
 
I cant compile the source xD I only have vs 2010 Ulti, vs 2003 pro is not compatible with myn system software (windows 7).

Can someone compile it for me ? or explain me how do it in 2010 ?

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and I have VS2010 Ultimate AND VS2003 Pro installed. Both of them work, even at the same time, without any problems.

You're clearly not doing something right if you can't get it to work.
 
I cant compile the source xD I only have vs 2010 Ulti, vs 2003 pro is not compatible with myn system software (windows 7).

Can someone compile it for me ? or explain me how do it in 2010 ?

I'm running Windows 7 64bit, All software's related to flyff that I've tried seemed to worked well. You just need to change the compatibility option of it, right click and hit properties plox.
 
I'm running Windows 7 64bit, All software's related to flyff that I've tried seemed to worked well. You just need to change the compatibility option of it, right click and hit properties plox.

ok ;) i'll try

no all links in the post work

aren't working at myn country. Anyway for getting the link worked ? I tryed to change myn ip with a prog. But didn't work.

aren't working at myn country. Anyway for getting the link worked ? I tryed to change myn ip with a prog. But didn't work.

Solved
 
Back