Blessed Infinitum Source

i encounter some bugs :'( like when the ranking on guild siege reaches above 100k scores when i view it i get dc :(

how can i fix it?

Thank you for ur replies :D
 
Thank you, it helped. But I have another problem. I can connect, but other players cant connect. I set in every .ini my hamachi IP, I reshacked neuz.exe. What is the problem? I created a network in hamachi and my friend joined but he cant connect to the game. I tried port 5400 and 15400 too but dont work. I made port forwarding too.
 
Thank you, it helped. But I have another problem. I can connect, but other players cant connect. I set in every .ini my hamachi IP, I reshacked neuz.exe. What is the problem? I created a network in hamachi and my friend joined but he cant connect to the game. I tried port 5400 and 15400 too but dont work. I made port forwarding too.

I found a tutorial, I didn't watch it but I think it's the correct one Good luck :):
 
Im get this error help!!! in compiling im use the tutorial of audisbroder to compile source = get error
Akerius - Blessed Infinitum Source - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I can pay 20 usd if you leave the server running, everything is installed, you need to let me run the client and server

Really, kid, just stop it now. Throwing money(I guess your parent's money) as a lazy person is complete nosense for me. Why don't you just QUIT doing everything and leave this thread and the help section alone. Not everyone here is money greedy nor want to spoon the servers which won't offer anything new to the community and basically will be prompting DONATING(Maybe not your case, if you are such a rich person throwing money everywhere). I've seen enough of new servers which basically were awful as crap. One example would be about a server which is running now for 2 months+(No names, sorry) and mainly each update included 93% item shop updates, rest client additions. They even cancelled the web domain to save money for their own soul.

For dotDeo:
This section would change, if people would stop living with ideals which our "beloved" HELLS brought here aka make server = lie -> scam -> money -> money -> one more time money -> selfishness -> greedy -> lazy -> LAZY to study -> community? Who gives a damn about people? SELFISHNESS!

P.S Lmao at the thread with two handed weapon thing, maybe you'll soon have to spoon how to create a variable? It would be epic imo. Basic logic operations need to be called a tutorial? I would call it MINI tut.

Well now I'll get flamed by people around so I'll quit once again for a month or two, cya. Enjoy spooning and leeching.
 
hahaha Future.

I know but yeah why not help them. If they event can't manage to run the server files. With some awsome tuts then what is the point of having an server. How do they expect to run an quality server if they dont know anything about it.

Well for me its fun to help others to and just to see how will they do.

on 1 thing i must agree with you. Thats the spoon feed. Sure i am also spoon feed some players but thats in my nature. To help the best i can.

wll See how this turn out.
 
Back