• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BM Cancel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, hope everyone is well :)

I would like to know how I can implement the cancellation of the BM in my test server.
If it's with some DLL, if it's free or if it's paid and who provides it.

Thank you very much in advance for any contribution to the solution of this topic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, hope everyone is well :)

I would like to know how I can implement the cancellation of the BM in my test server.
If it's with some DLL, if it's free or if it's paid and who provides it.

Thank you very much in advance for any contribution to the solution of this topic.
6 or 9 class?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mshield have PA/PD and Cancel BM, but be careful, this forum is prohibited from buying and selling files.
It was just a question, because I've seen it on several servers, so I would like to know if this functionality was available here on the forum for free or if it was paid.
So is Mshield selling the cancellation of BM?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are files with the bm cancel available on this forum, check releases.
There are on some 6 classes, but cannot guarantee it will work for 9.
Hello AzureSensei

I tried to find it by searching for the name of the feature, but nothing that returned from the search is related to the cancellation of bm.

Is it a DLL that is in the most recent posts?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello AzureSensei

I tried to find it by searching for the name of the feature, but nothing that returned from the search is related to the cancellation of bm.

Is it a DLL that is in the most recent posts?
an old post. Here's the link

Retarget - BM Cancel

it will work on 6 classes but if it's 9 class, I'm afraid you're gonna have problems.

Upvote 0
Back