BNS 381 VM Server

Did you see a login screen? Or it message box with error?
Yes I hit login, but then after like 15 seconds it says failed to connect to server. <<< Got everything working xD
 
Last edited:
Just get `bnsnogg.dll`, `winmm.dll` and `themida_se.dll` from another source. Asura has a working one.
Or use x32 client. It still work with modified `local.ini`
Thanks, Asura's DLLs are working, managed to launch client with GG bypassed on win11 25H2.
I had to delete te64.dll though but it didn't matter.
 
Thanks, Asura's DLLs are working, managed to launch client with GG bypassed on win11 25H2.
I had to delete te64.dll though but it didn't matter.
Can you give me the link to download asura dll please
 
Can you give me the link to download asura dll please
Hello,

I have uploaded the Asura DLLs as well as the DLLs from SE Clientt.



I hope these help. They helped me to enter the game using the 64bit client.
 
Back