BOI Evolution Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
98
Reaction score
5
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5
link 6
link 7
link 8
link 9
link 10
link 11
link 12
link 13
link 14
link 15
link 16
link 17
link 18
link 19
link 20
link 21


many links but better than nothing...if any link doesn't work tell me.
 
Next time upload it with zip or winrar because powerarc is soo slow to extract these files, anyways good upload I guess. I dont know why the rar file is corrupted or something dled like 10 time didnt work so I have to use powerarc to extract it.
 
Could anyone tell me why it says "corrupted files" when i try to extract?, i got every part Pufulici uploaded, i tried the megaupload link , but its to old, deleted, can anyone upload a working gof client? / patch
 
Back