Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bored

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bored and dunno what to do :(
Bored with official mir2
Bored with EI
Bored with MU
Bored bored bored

Any ideas for anything new i can try?
Please no nasty remarks ect as im a bit depressed :(

Reaction score
try going outside ! :) when im not playin cs i enjoy a good bit of outside.. but the sun.. the ball of fire in teh sky that burns my white boyish skin like an ant under a magnifiying glass

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rocz said:
try going outside ! :) when im not playin cs i enjoy a good bit of outside.. but the sun.. the ball of fire in teh sky that burns my white boyish skin like an ant under a magnifiying glass
lol i do plenty of goin out i take kids to school in morning take dog for walk shoppin collect kids from school take dog out in evening ect ect.
I wanted something different

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
sun! sun!!!?? *HISSSSSSSS* *HISSSSSSSSS*

tenchu wrath of heaven is the way i tell thee
tenchu on xbox? i think i got it but i have just got the ninja gaidan or how ever u speel it .lol not even played it yet can go with the other 50 + games i not played even lol

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Spunkeh said:
play call of duty :) online it fkin ownz

hahaha do u find sometimes that on these server if u do really well u suddenly get cut off lolol
I was just in one i remembered the name and it booted me 3 tims but only when i was doing well lol >< sad
The pleasures of hosting :p

was funny this guy logged in called "Unknown Player" and said "I'm gonna kill u all" then i said "yes i recon you will" and he said "are u german?" i said "no uk...?"
and he said nothing :(

then he died :p

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kev said:
hahaha do u find sometimes that on these server if u do really well u suddenly get cut off lolol
I was just in one i remembered the name and it booted me 3 tims but only when i was doing well lol >< sad
The pleasures of hosting :p

was funny this guy logged in called "Unknown Player" and said "I'm gonna kill u all" then i said "yes i recon you will" and he said "are u german?" i said "no uk...?"
and he said nothing :(

then he died :p

kev got msn? :tp: ill give u a good server to play

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kev said:
lineage 2 whats the score with that ? i think i saw in pc world the other day?
is p2p ect?

yer its p2p now and i think the game is ace.. with good pvp and castle seiges and u can get a pet dragona and u can grow it so u can ride it! :p

Back