• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bossran/BabyRan online files ready to up *SS files only 97% fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can you share database/ and another tools on this like emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share me a comprehensive guide on how to setup these files? anylinks that i can follow noob here...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i fix these files? newbie here.

can someone help me on this. or can you put a link that i can go through to.
lex2 - Bossran/BabyRan online files ready to up *SS files only 97% fix - RaGEZONE Forums

lex2 - Bossran/BabyRan online files ready to up *SS files only 97% fix - RaGEZONE Forums

heres the error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

heres the error
its GUI problem you can find it here @ yourgamefile/data/gui

heres the error
its GUI problem you can find it here @ yourgamefile/data/gui

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

ERROR:Connect Same IP

Back