BOTs and MACROS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Well, the different between bots and macros is that bot recalls and enemy or object to take action against by software codes etc. but macro is just a sequance of many clicks and movements recorded and then rolled on over and over and over.

My question is that is it possible to make some add-on into macro script line, so my character would move into specific point which I record first and then my character (in-game of course) would recall an enemy or item what to pick up? Macro is just a punch of script with lines where my mouse moves, when it moves, what keys I click and so on, it's like mechanized, but I need some smart bot-side aswell.

Don't worry, I need this for OFFLINE RPG, so I hope this thread and information gaining here is not prohibited.

thanks :smilie3:
 
Theres tons of free software that does this.. I think one is *beep*. I've never used it myself.

// edited by [N]asser
 
Last edited by a moderator:
well poke, lets take rose for example, the way that (not giving a name) does it is that the client model textures where modified so that the hidden program running makes your mouse click the closest colour pixel Group that the program is supposed to reconize from the center of the screen, which would be the texture the mobs in rose where modded with, so an auto attack bot...

To answer your question, you wouldn't really need to "record" your movment data wise, but rather in your head first, then, stage out your movments from an initial start point to then do what it is you have done, from either key combos or mouse bots.

Although i do not see what you mean by "smart bots", what other funtionality are you looking for? Client data readers?
 
well, u just need bots if u need to make diff moves.
If u know wot u need to do, u can probly use a macro. So if u know u have to make the same 4 diff spots, n want to move from 1 spot to another, just make 1 macro 4 wotever u need to kill, n another to walk from spot A to spot B, from B to C.. make a queue with them n u r done.

But if u need to FIND an AI which can b on non predictable spawn coords, then ull need to use a bot. Then, as said above, u can make a search 4 pixels or reading data. I f knew how to make any of them u wouldnt b on need of use a macro so i hope 4 ur sake u could predict spawn spots :P

In the end, telling us, wot game n wot u need to do exactly would make it all easier O.o

PS: so if u r not linking to any site, can u post bot/macro code? Even 4 bots that could b used on RZ servers? O.o
 
Last edited:
Well there's always the ghetto way of macroing. It's done through <CENSORED :tp:> which is basically pascal. It just moves to a x, y coordinate or chooses a certain color.

[N]asser` ~ Out
 
MentaL said:
as long as u dont post links to them u can discuss :)

MentaL, WTF with the cat??? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I really love your Nonsence sense of humor. It's kind a black in certain way, nonsence and dumb, and that is what good humor is based on ^^

The game I want this for is Prince of Qin (World of Qin now) offline version. The thing is that I need my character (paladin) to run around in certain spawns (yes, I'm aware of all spawns) and then do some slashes and then run on to another spot.
For now I've done it like that: Specify 1 certain point of mousecoursor to start and not to mess the cordinates in the end, run with my character to spawn, click on all opponents and some extra clicks just in case, press "alt-key" and click to collect all loot (alt key actually brings up a table in the left column of the screen, which always allows me to be sure I get the loot picking ability from the same point. Then I run to new spawn and do the same thing.

PROBLEM: The problem is why I'm not satisfied with my current macro is that sometimes when running through the fields into the monster spawn, they actually might surround me differently as in my recording-phase. That means I do *empty* clicks on *empty* places, I might not even touch the monster. Or whats worse, I might miss monsters with my clicks and they surround me, but my macro actions continiue and everything goes to hell ^^

NEEDS: What I need is a combination of macro (to run in certain spawns with rush, because it is faster than Random bot hunting around) and then bot function to recognize all enemies around (in screen) and use random skills and stuff to end them and then turn on macro-function again to run into another spawnpoint.

Ideas, as is bot and macro code "mixing" appreciated.
It's not really about cheating, it's more for learning and in coding meaning :prop:
 
if macro is standard gameplay and not seen as bad in dragonraja its welcome, im not to sure on POQ but, the games are built not to be used automatically via third party but since your asking to 'cheat' i have to close until i decide to open a macro exploit section, say 1000 ppl want that ide add it :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back