Bots Online Server Files & Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've patched some things in the source, including setting GM/Admin Database side, Fixed Mysql Conf, Now just fixing the client. I'm having a hard time sifting threw hard-drives looking for the correct client files. Shouldn't be long. Sorry I'm a very busy person.
 
I've patched some things in the source, including setting GM/Admin Database side, Fixed Mysql Conf, Now just fixing the client. I'm having a hard time sifting threw hard-drives looking for the correct client files. Shouldn't be long. Sorry I'm a very busy person.

Ok so when you'll finish to pack it you'll post :-? ?

And i can't connect on sv :-S
 
Topic died.... and i wanted so much to do a bots sv.... ( PS: i have BOUT sv files )

edit: BOUT sv files from BoutCheetach
 
Last edited:
hey could some 1 help me with client problem ? And i have another client just dont know how to disable gameguard....

hey secured maybe something have to be with registries (regedit/relay server ip) because on old client when i edit patch.ini and registry client can connect to the server
 
1_0 - Bots Online Server Files & Client - RaGEZONE Forums how can play game

i want make new id

plz how do i

it just logging.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back