Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bottom of Adealia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been trying to get the bottom part of Adealia working with no prevail. So I came here to post a thread in which we can all give feedback and try to work together to make the bottom part of it work.

I've found out so for that using gates in the same map won't work. I tried to use it in a different map but it didn't work (Sleepy might have done something wrong.) and I can't get the npc that has the ride function to spawn. I don't know why but it just won't spawn.

I also tried adding a ride function to the Claude bird but that didn't work either.

Any feedback and participation is welcomed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or, you can just make two separate link gates outside Adl or whatever map it's going to be placed, One for the top coordinates- the other for the split map coordinates?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So there is a map for the bottom part of adealia? How can I get it?

Reaction score
Or, you can just make two separate link gates outside Adl or whatever map it's going to be placed, One for the top coordinates- the other for the split map coordinates?

tried that but it didn't seem to work. Was sleepy so I might have done something wrong but yeah.

So there is a map for the bottom part of adealia? How can I get it?

That's what we are trying to do.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can find the coordinates for the bottom of the map, you can use &linkto [MapName] 9000 9000 and replace the numbers.

Reaction score
If you can find the coordinates for the bottom of the map, you can use &linkto [MapName] 9000 9000 and replace the numbers.

Ah I was wondering if there was something like that. Thanks. I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Tried it and I got dced just like with the gate. It won't let me go down and if I do I just get disconnected. I think it's due to the fact that the hieght map is smaller but if you try change this in the Adl it won't work. Maybe it doesn't work because of the htd but even if I use the gamigo or os ones the client just closes upon loading adealia.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Your on the right track, but as mentioned in some other topics that Odin Client doesn't support the Adealia flying thing. It only supports square maps, but the ones you tried were rectangular.

Only way to use both maps is to make 2 different maps, 1 for Town and 1 for Bottom.

I split that rectangle to 2 squares, but posted only 1.

Reaction score
So in the other half you have is the bottom part of Adealia? If that's the case then it would be possible to use that file and make the bottom part of Adealia but the problem is where am I going to get it from? I could either split it myself but I don't know how or you could give it me? :blush:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I though that I made that already clear enough to be able to understand that the other part really is the bottom.
If you don't know how to split it by yourself then you couldn't do it by yourself.

Contains both (Town+Bottom) HTD files: View attachment Adl.zip
Coordinates (11700,12300) should be valid.

Be prepared to run into another obstacle soon.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for the HTd files but i'm more interested in how they were split if you can give some info on that.

I didn't know this was released till someone PM'ed me and i sat down today and put it together.
as for the build of the map you make a .shbd to match it and alter the shmd and nifs. Small change to the shadow map and the ini file had to be altered.

the mini map setup i used was start x:0 y:37 end x:474 y:511

field.txt i used a x:474 y:474

all the rest of the nifs and other alterations are finished in this file

all the trees and other stuff is properly set on the map.
It is a map that should be in everyones game so here you go and Enjoy

Reaction score
Aha! thank you Lugapha, NextIdea and all that helped. ;) Together as a community we can achieve anything!

I am also interested in how you split that file Next. :p You won't tell me? :(

fiestanerd69 - Bottom of Adealia - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
has anyone made the lighting script yet of have the real one? and also does anyone have the mobregen layout?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I wish lugapha, but unfortunately i don't spend much time on this stuff anymore, considering i'm launching a different server of another game. I just try to help people on here the best i can, but maybe i can toy with some stuff later with it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i'm just looking for the real stuff, i can make the stuff myself but i like having original files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to get back there, first buy a plane ticket to your nearest walmart, once inside the walmart you have to find the golden egg that a wild zwacker, these are found in the tire section, get the egg, kill the zwacker, and win the game.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I understand, maybe ask someone from victus.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i have littel problem xD

i get Disconnect From Server

my field is

#Record Adl_1 - - 130 Elderine 0 474 474 5000 - 0 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 Eld 14618 13435 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 130 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 2

and mapinfo

130 Adl_1 Adealia 15181 12256 0 Adl_1 0 1600

and mapviewinfo

130 Adl_1 Adl.mp3 Adl_Field.mp3 - 10000 1 1 0 Adl_1 1 1 Adl 90 0 0 37 474 511 - 1000 50

Can 1 help me pls

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maybe before you start to customizing you should use default values.
This goes for the coordinates in MapInfo.shn as they are invalid - teleporting to unwalkable area means instant DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back