Botva Browser Game Script + Database RU

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Welcome to present the game Botva, the game has a Russian language. I am not the author of the script. But it would be great if someone would have done English langue in script and small fixed him :) Sorry for my langue i from Poland and use google translantor XD

Site:
Download:
Virus Scan:
Images:
Logan1990 - Botva Browser Game Script + Database RU - RaGEZONE Forums

Logan1990 - Botva Browser Game Script + Database RU - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Ok thanks for the examination :) And what browser games. What can download them to be playable as xnova ? I have in my collection Xnova, Gladiatus, Travian, Izariam. Are there any other things to do ?
 
in my host show my errors core.php :( the game looks great. I do not know why in your site work and on my not :( I bought a good server and does not work
 
I installed the game here to test and translate it ...
and if anyone wants to see how the game is, here is the link

 
OK. This test work for game.
1.upload to www (appserv or xxamp)
2.add database to phpmyadmin and select connection collation: cp1251_general_ci
3.edit folder fuction/conf.php
4.input database and user ok
5.goto webbrowser typing localhost
 
Fix error "count_query"

Raplace "count_query" to "mysql_query"

This run home (xampp)

but it does not solve the problem, many other bugs
 
Last edited:
I will start a project to translate the game and add the missing files, who want to participate add me on skype.
 
Back