breasts or behinds?

any girl that is attractive and will say she likes it rough is hot in my book.

EDIT:

plus you're a gamer...

Gamers are just so much better.
They get our nerdy references, like the Halo Pickup Lines

"I would like to gain access to your base. Shall I enter from the front or the rear?"

:P:
 
any girl that is attractive and will say she likes it rough is hot in my book.

EDIT:

plus you're a gamer...

So I know you said "Is attractive" But.. if she wasn't.. and was ugly as hell. But said she likes it rough.. is she still hot in your book :3?

Also, time for supper

Later guys. Enjoy your asstalk breast talk etc etc :3
 
Lolz Rish o__o
I wish I could post my ass, but that would just end up in a big party of guys jerking off :S
 
Back