Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrickPHP [Beta][R63][BrickDB compatible]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

Developement:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/brickphp-complete-cms-774923/

BrickEmulator:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/brickemulator-781911/

I'm not sure if I still continue this because of school.

Download:

SQL:
Default emulator + this = Compleet

Compatible swf pack:

Well known bugs:
  • Empty news is loop
  • Widgets + stickies not supported
  • Unreadable mails in older mail clients
  • Every other bug whats reported in this thread x]

Credits:
  • Joopie
  • Breakz0ne

Last edited:
I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok, tried that didnt work? then i disabled email and getted this:
Notice: Undefined index: register in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 218
1146: Table 'brick.site_email_secure' doesn't exist

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

wow tried enabling it again, now it is loading endlessly... lol

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

ow after 5 minutes:

Notice: Undefined index: register in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 216

Notice: Undefined index: register in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 217

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to smtp.live.com:25 (Een verbindingspoging is mislukt omdat de verbonden party niet correct heeft geantwoord na een bepaalde tijd, of de gemaakte verbinding is mislukt omdat de verbonden host niet heeft geantwoord. ) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.socket.php on line 37

Warning: stream_set_blocking(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.socket.php on line 180
0: SMTP: Auth failed

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

hmm, can you release a FULL database? There are a lot of tables missing :(

Reaction score
ok, tried that didnt work? then i disabled email and getted this:
1146: Table 'brick.site_email_secure' doesn't exist

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

wow tried enabling it again, now it is loading endlessly... lol

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

ow after 5 minutes:

Notice: Undefined index: register in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 216

Notice: Undefined index: register in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 217

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to smtp.live.com:25 (Een verbindingspoging is mislukt omdat de verbonden party niet correct heeft geantwoord na een bepaalde tijd, of de gemaakte verbinding is mislukt omdat de verbonden host niet heeft geantwoord. ) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.socket.php on line 37

Warning: stream_set_blocking(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.socket.php on line 180

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

hmm, can you release a FULL database? There are a lot of tables missing :(

Oeps ;'D, thought wichard did.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

What revision of SWF's to use?

It's still packing

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
still:

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

and on account settings > My details i get this on the top:

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 19 in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.mysql.php on line 35

And the "my page" doesnt work.

I dont tell you this to blame you, i REALLY like this cms, but now you know what the bugs are. (I think the email is my fault :p)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

/articles/3-short-on-credits-earn-some

Warning: current() [function.current]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\xampp\htdocs\news.php on line 52

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.content.php on line 568

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\news.php:52) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.core.php on line 111

Reaction score
still:

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

and on account settings > My details i get this on the top:

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 19 in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.mysql.php on line 35

And the "my page" doesnt work.

I dont tell you this to blame you, i REALLY like this cms, but now you know what the bugs are. (I think the email is my fault :p)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

/articles/3-short-on-credits-earn-some

Warning: current() [function.current]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\xampp\htdocs\news.php on line 52

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.content.php on line 568

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\news.php:52) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\class.core.php on line 111

Both your fault:thumbup:

Reaction score
Nice work! I'm liking it, just one thing I've noticed:

On the page addavatar.php (I'm suppose there you submit the register info), yea well in there you're entering the var username to the database, but it seems like it isn't filtered, correct if I'm wrong please. You should fix that asap.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1146: Table 'brick.users' doesn't exist, Where is the User Table?

Reaction score
Nice work! I'm liking it, just one thing I've noticed:

On the page addavatar.php (I'm suppose there you submit the register info), yea well in there you're entering the var username to the database, but it seems like it isn't filtered, correct if I'm wrong please. You should fix that asap.

It's filtered wtf:blink:

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Joopie, you released it, what a babe! :D.

'Tis going straight on my hotel! ;)

<3..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back