• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Bt] Hang in there [IM]

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am starting to get interested in this section.

Riizq - [Bt] Hang in there [IM] - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C

I know am still a rookie, but I am sure that you guys will help me become better.
:wink:

Edit v2:

Edit v3 ( Final attempt )

Last edited:
Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Font doesn't blend on the signature in any kind and you shouldn't use right down corner for your name, because there are many other places on the signature too.

The render doesn't blend on the background, so it looks kinda odd, use signature tutorials and you'll become better alot faster...

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What about this v2?

I like my name in corners ( looks pro ) :eek:tt1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The text doesnt really suit the sig. It is a hard part of any artistic peice really, text is really hard to get right! The background also doesnt go well with the render. Try using one that has colours from the render. Eg the reds or yellows.

And for me it is a bit over contrasted, but that just may be my messed up little eyes :)

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try better quality bg :D and smudge bit of the render

It is a good quality Bg. Why it looked like a bad quality because the opacity & fill was low

The text doesnt really suit the sig. It is a hard part of any artistic peice really, text is really hard to get right! The background also doesnt go well with the render. Try using one that has colours from the render. Eg the reds or yellows.

And for me it is a bit over contrasted, but that just may be my messed up little eyes :)
Making the text suit the sig is hard, I will get better at it when I make more tag.

Thank you Keez & Becca.

Here is my final attempt at v3 ( I think this one is really better than others )

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It is a good quality Bg. Why it looked like a bad quality because the opacity & fill was low

Making the text suit the sig is hard, I will get better at it when I make more tag.

Thank you Keez & Becca.

Here is my final attempt at v3 ( I think this one is really better than others )
ok so coud u give me that render and i try somthing ?:D and show u an example only if u want sure :D

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Work on the colors and on your bg, they're very dull and are unappealing to the eye.
The numerous text ruins the tag, the color of the text, the placement and the blending.
Try to place your text not too close to the focal and not too far from the focal as it gets very distracting.

Work on your quality and on all of the basics, you need to read allot of tutorials allotallot.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thank you Keez & Becca.

Use mask and make it black&white and then it's 100% more nice than it's at this moment...

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Background is kinda weird. Doesn't fit ironman with it so I suggest to change and try to match it as well (I mean the colours)

Back