Buckethead.

Same.I actually want his guitar I been playing guitar 5 year's and i couldn't play "Jordan" :/. Maybe it's just that i suck.
EDIT:I read his biography on myspace. Apparently in the United State's of America They have a theme park called "Bucketland or Buckethead land" It says you can find him normally at late night's he is hanging around there.
 
He really is amazing only really listened to his songs a lot recently but i've heard him before and being the voted number 8 on a list of the "Top 10 Greatest Guitar Shredders of All Time". You know he's going to be brilliant.
 
How could you even say he is better then Slash? Next you'll tell me he's better then Hendrix.

Not quite. However, Slash is overrated. Sure he's a good musician, there's no question about that at all. But, in overall guitar skill, Buckethead is a god. Slash is more like a hero, Buckethead is a legend.

In shorter terms from The Sandlot; "Heroes get remembered, but Legends never die."
 
Hes pretty skilled, i couldnt tell you my opinions really, because im not reall a fan of this sort of music.
 
After looking around, if you wanted to see the man behind the mask/bucket when he was younger

Uchiha-Itachi - Buckethead. - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Pretty good? Buckethead freaking rocks. Huge fan of the guy. Makes me wish I could play a guitar at least a little. Damn my lacking of instrumental skills. I first found out about him from GH2, but after more searching, i realized that was merely a taste of his music and what he can do.
 
Back