Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bug....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sereal

Sereal - bug.... - RaGEZONE Forums

it waz like that at loggin screen too, anyone know wuts wrong??

Last edited by a moderator:
A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow, looks like you mixed A3 and Matrix and created Atrix! ;P hehe, i dunno, looks like a graphics card problem?

*brainstorming* actually, Atrix is a hella cool sounding name... Atrix.. Atrix... ATRIX: The Return!!!!!

S

Sereal

Akaruz said:
humm what graphic card you using ? thats not a Geforce neither a Radeon

i have no idea, im a software person how do i check :( yea i know im dumb >_<

H

hhrs

Go to control panel, then system then go to device manager and click on the + next to display adapters, from the looks of it it looks like u have an intel graphics controller that's how mines looks sometimes, but yeah that's how you check.

N

nefarious

it's could be a few things:

1. once you find out what vid. card you have update the drivers

2. make sure you have the newest directx

3. try installing new 4in1 drivers

btw whats up Sereal long time no see, you remember Atlas from MU? I played with you aways back on Tyrael's old platnium Mu and on a few others.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol

Its Fenix here... Also played on tyraels server. Im trying to play A3 now since guild wars is gone *NOOOOOOOOO*. Still trying to get client. Hel0000.

I remember you atlas. you were in our guild

N

nefarious

Yea i was in 2 guilds on that server but one got removed because the leader got banned. Hmm i'm not sure if any client links still work but i'll look around for ya.

*edit

found a working link for ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol

Even though i already found that link thanks for helping. The problem still remains :0. I need to wait 96 hours before it finishes dling.... And i can't even leave my comp on for more than 10 hours ;|.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TheOnlySun said:
Its Fenix here... Also played on tyraels server. Im trying to play A3 now since guild wars is gone *NOOOOOOOOO*. Still trying to get client. Hel0000.

I remember you atlas. you were in our guild

I also played on tyraels server. my name was smokey :drooling1

Last edited:
N

nefarious

Smokey!! btw my other char that I commonly used was Pandora. You all still play MU? I haven't played in like 6months game just got too boring after playing it for like a year.

That link I posted for client has nice rates I was getting 100kb/s+ on it.

S

Sereal

meep nice to see u guys, wut a3 server u playin on i'll come own u <_< :p

S

Sereal

nefarious said:
it's could be a few things:

1. once you find out what vid. card you have update the drivers

2. make sure you have the newest directx

3. try installing new 4in1 drivers

btw whats up Sereal long time no see, you remember Atlas from MU? I played with you aways back on Tyrael's old platnium Mu and on a few others.

wuts a 4in1 driver and where can i get it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back