Burger Talk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you guys have any fave fast food burgers? Wendy's and KFC burgers tastes good but Carl's Jr new spicy chicken sandwich is the best for me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i like a good man burger, straight between the cheeks. i bet mcdonalds dont serve that over the counter

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Krystal's :shock:....oh my......

(it's like White Castle, but in the south)

Yah! Krystals! Get about 12 of the regulars lol
That and Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich hehe
Double Quarter Pounders from McDonalds are good too

Yah that's teh shyt lol

Reaction score
Definitely would enjoy a nice visit to McDonalds right now, order a nice QPC combo with small fries and a chocolate shake, and a second QPC with bacon for seconds :)

Reaction score
Hrm might have to try the KFC thing, we dont have a Krystal's but I've heard that was great.

This link is sort of related:
LOL, anyway this thread reminded me of that. :p

krystal sells small square sammiches and damn are they good (normally they have pickles, onions, mustard, and little square piece of meat xD). you can get like 12 for $14 I think.

most money-efficient place to eat for me is Wendy's. I'll grab a 5-piece nugget, med drink and fries, and a medium frosty and that's $4.23 xD (GA state tax is .07)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I don't deserve to be called American.

I hate burgers. I am more of a Spicy food guy.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't deserve to be called American.

I hate burgers. I am more of a Spicy food guy.

that is fairly un-american! how dare you not eat food that makes you obese. lol that is kinda wierd tho. People would call me un-american for never having tried a white castle burger. altho i have been craving them pretty bad. i really wanna try one. (harold and kumar anyone?)

PS: spicy food definitely beats burgers tho. unless its a spicy burger. then its godly to me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jack-In-The-Box

Ultimate Cheeseburger

Enough said.

Reaction score
I know what I defo don't like is Maccy D's Meals, every time I feel like just throwing it all back up.

I am a veggie so my sources is pretty limited but I have to say a nice TGIF burgers goes down very well but I tend to leave some of it. I am a small eater >.<

Of all the Fast food restaurants, Wendy's have always been top for me. Shame they nearly, if not all, are closed down in the UK now :cry:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is fairly un-american! how dare you not eat food that makes you obese. lol that is kinda wierd tho. People would call me un-american for never having tried a white castle burger. altho i have been craving them pretty bad. i really wanna try one. (harold and kumar anyone?)

PS: spicy food definitely beats burgers tho. unless its a spicy burger. then its godly to me.

Heavenly spicy burger for me equals Hardee's spicy Buffalo Chicken Burger. The best tasting spicy burger for me.Better than Wendy's spicy burger too.:)

Reaction score
Wendy's for burgers but the best fast food would have to be Arby's Rost Beef and Cheddar. That would have to be my all time favorite. Aside from that you just can't beat Taco Bell. =P

1/2 lb burrito for $0.99. You can't get a better bargain then that. :icon6:

NoPeace - out

Back