Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
I aint gunna be posting for a while, just pointless really. Its impossible to get a point across and when you complain for some1 locking a thread, which is a completely diff topic to a certain locked one. They lock that and say dont continue a locked thread or some other Dangle-Plums.

jus a waste of time posting.

Cya in the future maybe

/Nik

dude - don't leave lol - you're taking it too personally.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
I aint gunna be posting for a while, just pointless really. Its impossible to get a point across and when you complain for some1 locking a thread, which is a completely diff topic to a certain locked one. They lock that and say dont continue a locked thread or some other Dangle-Plums.

Cya in the future maybe

/Nik
I protested against this sometime ago, got me a ban, do you now understand me abit.
I did alot for this site, except for MentaL i did most (remember i'm talking here about the site) and i see it go down all, i'm not saying i'm always right, but it's a shame what has become of RZ, it used to be a good place, and believe it or not i was admin back then.

I hope the days of RZ being as good as before will come back.

Reaction score
Nik-C said:

Cya in the future maybe

/Nik
I don't like locking threads when they've been spammed. It ain't fair on the thread maker. I'd rather delete spam

N

Neosparky

Re: Re: Bye

speedhorn666 said:
I don't like locking threads when they've been spammed. It ain't fair on the thread maker. I'd rather delete spam
likewise

BUT

what i've said before,
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthrea...25&pagenumber=2
a lot of topics got closed coz of a few people's personal problems against each other.
I deleted all spam from then and re opened them, and most of them just got spammed again even after i asked not to. i'm not left with a lot of choice then am i, if people cant be mature and leave it then how am i supposed to trust them in not spamming the topic again???

i dont know why you're leaving, but people got "their point" across over and over and over again (and it was stupid... "you're gay" "no you're gay")
I personally dont get it how people cant just get along, forget about stupid little problems instead of turning them into very personal flame wars and do what a forum's there for, posting opinions. coz really, if everyone would JUST post their opinions in a civil way then no way is the thread gonna be locked, definitly not by me.

anyway, let's see here
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7967
got locked. why shouldnt it be? it served it's purpose, you got your point across, gohan got banned.
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7966
got locked. ehm? where was that going?... what was the point of it? exactly...

finally i'd like to say that I MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST MODERATOR IN THE WORLD but i DO try to keep this place nice and civil, where people can discuss anything in a mature way.
I try to do that at the best of my abilities. if you think i'm failing at this, please, show me what i'm doing wrong or what i have done wrong by locking those topics. Before i lock something i read it entirely, and normally i'll just delete spam if the topic's a good one, but why should i do that if the topic CAN only create more pointless discussions where one person's trying to get the other one to admit "defeat" it's childish and pointless imo.

If you read through all that ty. shows you do care...

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
No you haven't, man i seen you way better, i know you had some bad things lately etc, but i can tell you for sure that i seen you much better.

Take a break for abit, try and loosen up on the rules, let just other mods do most of the stuff, and talk to other people about stuff, i know you can talk to Cap, and if you would like to talk with me then i will also always be there for you.

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
No you haven't, man i seen you way better, i know you had some bad things lately etc, but i can tell you for sure that i seen you much better.

Take a break for abit, try and loosen up on the rules, let just other mods do most of the stuff, and talk to other people about stuff, i know you can talk to Cap, and if you would like to talk with me then i will also always be there for you.
wtf? u say that after u accused me of deleting threads??? I didn't delete ne. I only deleted a few spam posts in the topic in which I stated that I was deleting them.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
wtf? u say that after u accused me of deleting threads??? I didn't delete ne. I only deleted a few spam posts in the topic in which I stated that I was deleting them.
I showed you my chat with MentaL, i didn't accused you a single time, MentaL was the 1 that came up with you, and not so strange because normally a mod tells it when a topic gets merged, and well seeing you recently it wouldn't be such a big surprise if you did.

But thats not important because you didn't, but nor did i accused you of it, i just asked MentaL what happened to my topic, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back