Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bypassing/Disabling GameGuard in WC 570

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has this ever been done successfully so that it works even in Windows 7? Using the bypass method with fake GameGuard files on a webserver still throws an error 323 / 0 / 324 on Windows 7. I've tried many different files from around the web but nothing has worked.

I've managed to get everything else done to run a World Champion server except for getting a client to work.

I've followed the original method exactly. I copied the patch.rar files to my client. I am running Apache webserver with the fake nProtect files. After logging in and GameGuard starts, I get the error.

This is the exact error I'm receiving:
NewtypeDan - Bypassing/Disabling GameGuard in WC 570 - RaGEZONE Forums

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem, is to install the nproyect solicion Gameguard folder of our client.
the problem can not find the jproyect esque gameguard, the sofnyx been removed from your page, if you find one give it to me.

Uploaded with

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Has this ever been done successfully so that it works even in Windows 7? Using the bypass method with fake GameGuard files on a webserver still throws an error 323 / 0 / 324 on Windows 7. I've tried many different files from around the web but nothing has worked.

I've managed to get everything else done to run a World Champion server except for getting a client to work.

I've followed the original method exactly. I copied the patch.rar files to my client. I am running Apache webserver with the fake nProtect files. After logging in and GameGuard starts, I get the error.

I have never seen this error before.

The only thing I can suggest to you is to use my old GunBound Omega client. It worked perfectly fine on Windows 7, just change up the configs and it should work for you as well. I'm uploading the client right now via GameFront. :thumbup:

I have the same problem, is to install the nproyect solicion Gameguard folder of our client.
the problem can not find the jproyect esque gameguard, the sofnyx been removed from your page, if you find one give it to me.

Uploaded with

Your issue is easy to resolve. You need to add the GameGuard IPs to your HOST file. You can figure out how to do this by looking in the "TUTORIAL THREAD" in the Tutorial Section. It's all there!:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have never seen this error before.

The only thing I can suggest to you is to use my old GunBound Omega client. It worked perfectly fine on Windows 7, just change up the configs and it should work for you as well. I'm uploading the client right now via GameFront. :thumbup:

Your issue is easy to resolve. You need to add the GameGuard IPs to your HOST file. You can figure out how to do this by looking in the "TUTORIAL THREAD" in the Tutorial Section. It's all there!:thumbup1:

Hello, I'm using your GBOmega client and whenever I try to launch the game(100% done with the config and stuffs) it downloads gameguard patches but when it finishes it shows me Game Guard Error 360. Any advice on how to fix this? Also, why does it download updates for the GG from an IP 64.22.121.141 instead of my server's IP?

Also tried extracting the GGFix.zip, still no luck.

Same problem.

Back