Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ByteBuffer.h:358 ASSERTION FAILED . HELP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i get my world and login programs to work they are perfect but when i try to connect in my world program says :
ByteBuffer.h:358 ASSERTION FAILED: size<> < 10000000
all the time and it some times shut downs and i cant get in the list of heroes
i tried to make the build things but they dont work either:(:
can some one help me with this pls:?:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u search in google with ByteBuffer.h:358 ASSERTION FAILED: size<> < 10000000 u can find some results in which u maybe find a answer/sollution to your problem.
At the moment im to lazy to read and search for a answer :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i allready did it in google but nothing helped :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did read something about wrong dbc files.. made with the wrong client?
I remember there where 2 versions of a client patch caused problems a short while ago... but don't remember exactly which patch it was that had thought there was a 3.0.8 and 3.0.8b? maybe u have the wrong ad.exe.. or the wrong client version.. ah well guessing won't help ya, i did read about this one the first google result.

Maybe give some more info like what repack or what compiled core rev u using.. and what client and someone can help u further here.. i have to go home and won't be online for a few days.

Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am with arcemu.the name of the repcak is Project Dalaran Version 14 something like blizzlike.
i tried before it worked!but now it doesnt work.
i made my server by a 3.0.3 movie in youtube but its 3.0.9.
i dont think is of the patch cuz when i made a working server it was 3.0.9 and worked!

Back