[C++] Got Resources?

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I just started learning C++ on Jan 1st 07 and am finding it hard to find resources on many things. If you have any links that would help, its greatly appreciated.
Some things, I just can't find:
  1. A Portable C++ Compiler (Very basic, one that would work on a thumb drive)
  2. A tutorial on making your own C++ library
  3. How to develop a Windows application with GUI
Thanks, also, if anybody knows of some good things that noobs should make that will help with basic things, ideas would rock.
Thanks,
Zacky
 
Last edited:
I don't really know for your links, but, can you explain what is :

ZackyComm said:
a Windows application that looks normal.

lol ?
 
All the programs I have made, are all in the command prompt.. What I'm saying there is an application like Firefox or something where theres content and buttons inside. Basically, an app with a GUI.
 
Last edited:
Gui is a mess in c++ use .net. ^_^.
Unless your good with making/saving templates then by all means...
 
Back