- Joined
- Jan 26, 2006
- Messages
- 483
- Reaction score
- 6
Heya,
So im currently working on a simpel mp3 player just very basic.
But currently I have problems with the skip and back buttons.
Im using listview1 as libary where you can import songs.
Once you selected your song and hit the play button it will start playing and this part is working all fine.
Heres my code of the play button:
Now the skip button must be something similar to this but I didnt found a way how to do this yet :grr:
I tried using SelectedItems[1], I tried using a variable for SelectedItems[x] and counting + 1, I tried loops and almost everyting i know but no succes yet
So I was wondering does anyone know what to do next cause im kinda stuck here ...
Thanks
-Darkco
PS: I put screenshot of the program in the attachment so U could see how it look like
So im currently working on a simpel mp3 player just very basic.
But currently I have problems with the skip and back buttons.
Im using listview1 as libary where you can import songs.
Once you selected your song and hit the play button it will start playing and this part is working all fine.
Heres my code of the play button:
Code:
string song;
song = listView1.SelectedItems[0].Subitems[1].Text;
mciSendString("open \"" + song + "\" type ,mpegvideo alias MediaFile", null,0, IntrPtr.Zero);
mciSendString("play MediaFile", null,0,IntPtr.Zero);
Now the skip button must be something similar to this but I didnt found a way how to do this yet :grr:
I tried using SelectedItems[1], I tried using a variable for SelectedItems[x] and counting + 1, I tried loops and almost everyting i know but no succes yet
So I was wondering does anyone know what to do next cause im kinda stuck here ...
Thanks
-Darkco
PS: I put screenshot of the program in the attachment so U could see how it look like
Attachments
Last edited:

