[C#]Noobie Tutorials

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Ok i wanna learn C#. I have found lots of tutorials on google but most of them are old or doesnt make any sence to me. Can some one recommends me a GOOD guide/tutorials on learning C#?

Thanks
 
Ok i wanna learn C#. I have found lots of tutorials on google but most of them are old or doesnt make any sence to me. Can some one recommends me a GOOD guide/tutorials on learning C#?

Thanks

Well, don't take the easy way out, you wont learn much that way.
If you want to know how to do things but not memorize it very well, buy your self some programming books.
The way I chose to learn was to fool around with C# etc, I memorize everything that way, since I type in everything by my self I memorize it even without trying to memorize it.
Good things:
If you want to learn C# and you already know VB then it will be a bit simpler but you have to add ";" after everything in C#, and if you want to learn Delphi and you already know C#, it will be very simple because it is almost exactly the same except instead of "=" you put ":=" but some users decide to learn Delphi because it is a native language which means it can't be easily decrypted or the code read. Anyway and so on.
So, my recomendation is fool around with it a bit, and if you don't learn anything then move onto books, by the way if you get stuck search it up on google with at the beginning of the search box "C#". I hope I helped.
 
Thanks guys. All post are helpful. I just wanna learn C# to make an emulator for one game with non encrypted packets. Thanks again
 
I learned C# primarily through "McGraw Hill Osborne C# 2.0: The Complete Reference". It's got plenty of good resources and should be alright for a beginner to learn assuming you're fairly intelligent and can grasp concepts well. I did follow other resources and websites as well, but that's the main one I used.
 
Back