Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C++ (Qt)][v9-v18?][Multi-platform] NexusServer (Updated to v1.2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [C++/Qt][v14-v18?] NexusServer

PEjump2 - I have a number of things to say to you!

1) Stop trolling.
2) It is SQLite, so stop saying SQLLite.
3) Shutup.
4) Stop acting like a know-it all because you only know how MySQL works.
5) Shutup.
6) Shutup.
7) Shutup.
8) Go away.
9) Fag.
10) I hate you.

nice XD, if i where him i would just leave and never come back to be part of that exploit sharing.

also i still think sqlite is a pretty good idea. Did you ever fix that problem you where having with the perm override?

@peejump why do you care so badly how it's coded or what it's using?
i highly doubt you will use it or develop it with out renaming it and exploiting it.
I honestly don't ever remember you finishing anything your started.

Last edited:
Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yo fags, stop hitting on PEjump2. He knows a lot more then all of you do combined. Don't duck around like that either. It's not rude its like being a mega jerk. What you are doing right now is what he does. Troll. Stop copying and being followers. Don't wanna be a follower? Be nice, cause that would be leading this section, somewhere we haven't gone before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

also i still think sqlite is a pretty good idea. Did you ever fix that problem you where having with the perm override?

Not yet, that's in pathfinding, witch I haven't gotten around to fixing yet. There is a lot that still needs doing.

@PEjump2: Your main concern seems to be that you want me to implement regular MySQL into the server, witch will happen, I just need time.

Let's try to keep this a little more on topic, before this turns into a rage war.

I plan on releasing v1.0.1.10 tonight (With user and room settings). Still can't seem to get console working properly, but it will happen.

Reaction score

Not yet, that's in pathfinding, witch I haven't gotten around to fixing yet. There is a lot that still needs doing.

@PEjump2: Your main concern seems to be that you want me to implement regular MySQL into the server, witch will happen, I just need time.

Let's try to keep this a little more on topic, before this turns into a rage war.

I plan on releasing v1.0.1.10 tonight (With user and room settings). Still can't seem to get console working properly, but it will happen.
It's called RaGEZONE for a reason.

Goin Goin Gone!
Reaction score

Good luck, plan on testing it when ur done!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

v1.0.1.10 is out!
I'm really starting to hate my versioning system lol.

Code:
  New in v1.0.1.10:
    -implemented room settings (name/description/etc)
    -implemented user settings (figure/gender/motto/etc)
    -added some more headers to opcode.h
    -fixed furniture movement, no more room invalidation

The links in the first post have been updated, but here they are aswell:

I've still not gotten around to finishing the console/messenger, but it should be done soon.

There is a new "Known issue" in this version though, if you edit room settings while inside a room, your user gets "partially removed" from the room, this can sometimes cause the server to crash. Shouldn't be too hard to fix though.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I love you Aerospark!

This is the first C++ Habbo emulator I am aware of. As I prefer C#, I won't really know much.

So when I decided to learn C++ I will use your source for inspiration :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Stop spamming, there's a time to spam, and a time to shut your mouth and talk nice! In this case, shut up, please! Because this poor user is trying to release something, and actually help the community!

You should be grateful that he is here, on RaGEZONE releasing his work, for US. So, stop flaming people, and appreciate that he is releasing something to help the community.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yo fags, stop hitting on PEjump2. He knows a lot more then all of you do combined. Don't duck around like that either. It's not rude its like being a mega jerk. What you are doing right now is what he does. Troll. Stop copying and being followers. Don't wanna be a follower? Be nice, cause that would be leading this section, somewhere we haven't gone before.

No one is hitting on him. He is an exploiting fag who needs IP banning. He knows alot? Who gives a duck. He can release his exploits to Kekomundo. Also - this section has been dying for a long time! I would seriously laugh if it got deleted.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

Section has been dead since `09.
In `10 the trolls and flames went all out and has continued even up to this current date.

People want to learn how to develop or try to better themselves but instead get slapped in the face at an uncaring section. At a peak you will barely see any good criticism coming from a thread.

Reaction score

In `10 the trolls and flames went all out and has continued even up to this current date.

People want to learn how to develop or try to better themselves but instead get slapped in the face at an uncaring section. At a peak you will barely see any good criticism coming from a thread.

That's why you joined DS, you don't have to keep preaching to RZ users, xD

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

poop happens!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

No one is hitting on him. He is an exploiting fag who needs IP banning. He knows alot? Who gives a duck. He can release his exploits to Kekomundo. Also - this section has been dying for a long time! I would seriously laugh if it got deleted.
I only added a exploit to ONE of my SWF Packs once, and I did that together with joopie, and it was all hosted on joopie's host, so then joopie should be IP banned too? Hejula, I think you're the fag that needs IP banning from RaGEZONE because you're flaming @ The mad fag here @ FaGZONE, and it says in the FaGZONE rules that you shouldn't duck the mad fag bro.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Yay! :D
Thanks for understanding.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Says someone who joined in '10.

Reaction score

I only added a exploit to ONE of my SWF Packs once, and I did that together with joopie, and it was all hosted on joopie's host, so then joopie should be IP banned too? Hejula, I think you're the fag that needs IP banning from RaGEZONE because you're flaming @ The mad fag here @ FaGZONE, and it says in the FaGZONE rules that you shouldn't duck the mad fag bro.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Yay! :D
Thanks for understanding.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Says someone who joined in '10.

His first account was before that..
Not everyone uses their first accounts.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score

thanks aero for the update, with all this spam and people preaching, I honestly didn't really want to follow up on pages. your updates seems to be coming in steadily which is nice.

@Hejula it actually would be pretty funny to be like "POP" no more section XD, but the down fall to it...would be the people like aero who want to share something they committed there time to create and distribute it for free.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [C++ (Qt)][v9-v18?] NexusServer (Updated to v1.0.1.10)

Ok then from what I see, in the comments, this guys work has 3xP10175!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Ok then from what I see, in the comments, this guys work has 3xP10175!!
Ok, then from what I see, in the comments, this n00b which has a new account called c0mma because he wants a bigger e-peen, But too bad for him, we all know that he is iPixelHotel, a n00b that spammed the Help section, renames poop, can't code, and flames terrible.

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ok, then from what I see, in the comments, this n00b which has a new account called c0mma because he wants a bigger e-peen, But too bad for him, we all know that he is iPixelHotel, a n00b that spammed the Help section, renames poop, can't code, and flames terrible.

I have a big e-peen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back