I want to load a file and parse the item IDs located inside that file to a listBox. The IDs are separated from each other by 807 bytes. In between each ID there is information about each of the items.
This is how I am loading the file:
Now I need to parse the IDs to a listBox.
First ID is at 0x00000008 and it's HEX value is "01", second ID is at 0x00000330 and it's HEX value is "02", third ID is at 0x00000658 and it's HEX value is "03", etc...
This is how I am loading the file:
Code:
int itemSectionStart = 0x00000008;
int itemSectionEnd = 0x002e11ec;
FileStream fstream = new FileStream("C:\\Users\\xxx\\Desktop\\xxx\\xxx\\xxx.cfg", FileMode.Open);
BinaryReader breader = new BinaryReader(fstream);
long length = fstream.Length;
breader.BaseStream.Position = itemSectionStart;
byte[] itemSection = breader.ReadBytes(itemSectionEnd);
Now I need to parse the IDs to a listBox.
First ID is at 0x00000008 and it's HEX value is "01", second ID is at 0x00000330 and it's HEX value is "02", third ID is at 0x00000658 and it's HEX value is "03", etc...

