• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[C#] Script Generator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, yesterday I released v203 emulator based on swordie and by my mistake it contained leak file from swordie private source, as a gesture of forgiveness I decided to release my script generator and also say in public that I sorry for that I released it without your permissions.

How it works ?
1) play gms with mapleshark.
2) sniff everything you want.
3) save the msb
4) load it with the script generator.
5)

* In order to get names for scripts you should update the URLs&methods in Program.cs&Util.cs.
* It built for swordie's legendary stateless script engine so the scripts will not work for another source.
* It takes longer time to analyze big msb file so just wait until script windows will show up.
* The headers are for v203 so you have upgrade/downgrade them.

Back