- Joined
- May 30, 2009
- Messages
- 298
- Reaction score
- 8
I can't really think of how to do this, I know it is plain simple.
Here is my little code:
Sorry about the spacing, using Dev-C++ on this project.
Anyways, I am trying to get SetHP(); (with an int value) to decrease, until it reaches 0.
I could use:
But I won't do that, because of it won't detect if my char picked up a health, and I will do some extra work I don't feel like doing. :tongue:
Here is my little code:
Code:
if(startMode == true)
{
Sleep (500);
float *myPos = GetPos(pChar());
D3DXVECTORS[0] = myPos[0];
D3DXVECTORS[1] = myPos[1];
D3DXVECTORS[2] = myPos[2];
ZPostRequestSpawnWorldItem(NewCHAR, **** D3DXVECTOR);
Sleep (4500);
SetHP(??);
Sorry about the spacing, using Dev-C++ on this project.
Anyways, I am trying to get SetHP(); (with an int value) to decrease, until it reaches 0.
I could use:
Code:
SetHP(80);
Sleep(3500);
SetHP(60);
But I won't do that, because of it won't detect if my char picked up a health, and I will do some extra work I don't feel like doing. :tongue:

