• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O c2 OFF server files coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have them, in parts, and im still searching for some missing files with contacts, this post is to inform you of my current state and soon I will try to setup my server and if successful i'll post a guide, otherwise ill just give what I have and we can work together.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are C2 Server files out there, i know a person who has got them. He isnt going to run them because they drain too much resources on the 3 servers he already has(and no im not talking about capnfaggot). Instead he will just mod a different version of Lineage 2 Server with everything, and it will drain less resources.

You're prolly gonna hear about it soon guys, cuz its already on the servers forums ;).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
capnfaggot.....LOL

well i leave u guys in ur own worlds then, but i can asure you u wont see a private server with C2 100% working anytime soon. atleast not this month.

"Instead he will just mod a different version of Lineage 2 Server with everything, and it will drain less resources."

dont believe that guy lol, almost everyones claiming they have the off c2 files, but wont show them or release them cuz it takes to much resources or dont wanna get their friend in trouble who leaked them, who works at NCsoft ( big LOL). and i take it ur talking about l2extreme?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm

Thanks for the rudeness and stupidity, really. I started this topic and never meant to mislead anyone. I did not state anything but "c2 files coming soon". I planned on giving out my version of c1-c2 hybrid files and then c2 files when they are available but someone already beat me to it. There's no need to call names or poop, what have you done thats so much better than me?

I can tell you straight up that BotGod is a Ducking liar, worthless, selfish and pathetic geek who has to lie to look cool to this community of 50 players. Rest assured BotGod if i ever had my hands on c2 I will make sure you NEVER get them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look at like this, you have 3 groups of ppl claiming they have the off c2 files:

First group sais: "Yes i have the files, and no im not making a server or releasing them" (then wtf are u doin with it? being cool?)

second group sais: "Yes i have them, and i will share them with you tomorrow" (no comment)

last group (wich i personally hate the most) : "yes i have the files, and i will update my server soon!" 2 months later: "server will go c2 next week" (get my point)

I really dont care if ur saying u got them, but the constant lying to your players, making up excuses highly irritates me. i think all the "i have c2" threads should be removed untill its proven. because at the end u dont know if the person is lying or not.

i got tired of l2 after a year, so i decided to make it a bit intresting again by making c2 skills, but its all a waste of time since no one wants them lol, so the question is

is it all worth it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cyfer said:
Official c2 files are not leaked or released yet. The only c2 files that are currently for download are modded ones from c1. And yes we have the right to be negative about it, cuz Capn is lying.

wrong. ONLY people that has C2 file is sina(chinese) group with the selfishness. and they are not planning releasing them. who is sina? well they are the 1 who release C1 for us. so who ever said they have a offical C2 file which they are lying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then WTF are they doing with it?

if they're running a c2 server, show me.
and where did u got this information?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hehe I don't understand why somebody steal files in China.. and not in USA.
stealing files in USA = no problems with law, not problems with translating.
Stealing in USA = yes, u can go jail for 1 month and then u pay 100k $ as guarantee.
Stealing in People Democratic Republic of China = you get electric chair ;]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rodier said:
Hehe I don't understand why somebody steal files in China.. and not in USA.
stealing files in USA = no problems with law, not problems with translating.
Stealing in USA = yes, u can go jail for 1 month and then u pay 100k $ as guarantee.
Stealing in People Democratic Republic of China = you get electric chair ;]

most of the time the ppl working in the company r not the same ppl as those who want the files... they need to bribe/charm ppl inside the company to leak the files to them... it is easier and less risky to bribe somebody in china than usa

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hate all those liers..i was sitting sometimes 24 hours in front of pc waiting, because somebody sayd "OMG i release c2 files today 11111111111!!!!!!!"
Why you people start such threads if you dont release anything?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
akito112 said:
your all stupid... Just keep your mouth shut if you are negative about it.

Capn was trying to implement C2 stuff into C1, BUT there is official C2 software around already just not public yet. The other people with it didn't want to release it yet so you should be thankful capn is going to.

dr.stank said:
There are C2 Server files out there, i know a person who has got them. He isnt going to run them because they drain too much resources on the 3 servers he already has(and no im not talking about capnfaggot). Instead he will just mod a different version of Lineage 2 Server with everything, and it will drain less resources.

You're prolly gonna hear about it soon guys, cuz its already on the servers forums ..st

BS
-------------

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see interesting way of bullshitting people :)
1. You state topic like "c2 is mine and i'm going to release it" or "c1-c2 fully implemented will be soon"
2. Wait 12-24 hours to see how ppl will laugh, agree, worship, cry... etc. about Your topic.
3. Then declare that ppl too much bullshits on You and refuse to release it.
That comes to my mind that those ppl are stupid and needs medical attention (conclusion: the lack of regard).
If anyone would want to post c2 off (if there's really any) or c1-c2 mix fully working then that person would state topic with attached files/links way to get it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lmfao! cant belive this thread came back up top. Capn,BotGod,Scrappy all pwnt you. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually anyone seeing this topic should imediatly think "not again..."
We wont ever see C2 offi or C3 till its way to late... so let it go.. let the Ducking post die..

And i believe this post was simply a "CAPN: IM GONNA ADD C2 CONTENT TO C1 AND CALL IT C2 OFFICIAL!!!"

Let it go, Capn is a Special person, lets all face it.. no offence tho Capn - aint your fault..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back