Feb 12, 2006 #1 E Excelion Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years 20 Happy Years Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 I know there is l2wh but i cant get access if any of u can share any info for c3 mob droplist i would love it Thank u very much
I know there is l2wh but i cant get access if any of u can share any info for c3 mob droplist i would love it Thank u very much
Feb 12, 2006 #2 E Excelion Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years 20 Happy Years Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 So..If also there is any location map for the c3 mobs i would love it...I know we live in a c4 world but...I need some help plz Upvote 0
So..If also there is any location map for the c3 mobs i would love it...I know we live in a c4 world but...I need some help plz