• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J C4 client & server tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
*is waiting for tomorow* !!!!
cause i have a problem with l2encdec...

Input file: l2.ini
Output file (given or generated): dec-l2.ini

Header: "Lineage2Ver413"
Action chosen: decode + strip header
Outer stream size: 3328

RSA dec call.
Packs: 26
At 0/26....
RSA dec call completed.
Stream error detected during decompression.
There was an error during inner processing.

I am going to try without making the update but i don t think i gonna change something :/

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm waiting for tomorrow as well ^^

I just finished to write the new guide and i think you'll enjoy it :D

But i must wait tomorrow to fill in the new download locations and last settings sorry :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 1696 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: No Video

General protection fault!

History: FFileManagerWindows::CreateFileReader <- appLoadFileToString <- FConfigFile::Read <- FConfigCacheIni::Find <- FConfigCacheIni::GetString <- UObject::LoadConfig <- (PlayerController None) <- UClass::Serialize <- (Class Engine.PlayerController) <- LoadObject <- (Class Engine.PlayerController 137868==137868/2696797 130768 7100) <- ULinkerLoad::preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class Engine.operty Engine.PlayerController.aBaseZ NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine

GRRRR:( plz help me

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna update this thread to put the new guide up, all the posts will be deleted but don't worry you'll find all the infos that you need in the new one ;)

Updating in 30min - 1 h

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, i sure hope that the c4 retail doesnt have that gameguard problem as the PTS version.. I'm just starting to get that C4 2.6GB!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back