• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J C4 client & server tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IT BLINKS!!!
then it closes
well i could make .bat file but it wouldt solve the problem i guess

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,
i have a problem.
When i want to choose my server after the login and pass, there is no server. (client c4)
and on the client c3 i can choose my server.
what is the problem?

(sry for my english :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't try anything yet.. but i followed half of the guide lol, well GOOD JOB =]

I am going to try it with the latest greenhope pack

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bizzydi, cjoey19, outlaw999 >

When i want to choose my server after the login and pass, there is no server. (client c4)
and on the client c3 i can choose my server.

I didn't manage to make the client running with splitted login and gameserver, so i used the previous version :

http://greenhope.vn-host.net/l2j/l2jc3server1121.exe

Indeed the problem i had is that i was impossible to see the server after login with the C4 client with a version of GH server above v1121 using splitted gameserver and login softwares, that's why i used v 1121 in this guide :)

If you find out how to make it work with latest version of GH server pack please share the info with us ^^

Inruin > Are you sure this weapon is avariable in C4 ? :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i managed to run splitted gameserver and login version (1208), what i did was just like above tutorial but i extracted it in /server dir, so no messing with the .bat files and i simply restarted the server after i ran it once. :lol: i dont know if that will help...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he probply meant that he didnt' replace the old file that came from the older verson of greenhope pack.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back