Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C4D's /:

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, I believe this goes here, so I'll hope it does. To keep it short : I'm afraid of C4D's. I know, I know. I see them used in a lot of works, but I always think I'm not using the right one, or something silly like that. I've tried to find tutorials on using C4D's for a beginner, because I'd like to learn, but I guess I'm using sites too advanced for me because they always jump right in and tell me to use an Effect C4D, or something like that. I don't even know what an Effect C4D is! D: I've never used these before, and I didn't think it would be that hard, but man -- I'm having one difficult time with them.

I'll see if the Tutorial section on here has anything, but has anyone else ever had this problem? And if / if not, how do I "fix" this "problem"? x:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You get C4D's from websites.

Like deviantart, and other places.

When you use C4D's you're supposed to be smart with then and not just throw them out there.

I personally am still a noob at using C4D's but im getting the hang of it.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I never "threw them out there". I tried to find good positioning when I used them, but even with that I feel like I don't choose the right ones.

I still don't feel comfortable around them, though. I try to make what I make look as best as it can, and I can't do that if I feel what I'm doing looks completely wrong. x:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I never "threw them out there". I tried to find good positioning when I used them, but even with that I feel like I don't choose the right ones.

I still don't feel comfortable around them, though. I try to make what I make look as best as it can, and I can't do that if I feel what I'm doing looks completely wrong. x:

You're supposed to use gradient mapping to help them blend in with the render and set them to a blending option and all this other stuff.

I can show you one sig i did with C4D's but it isnt that great.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're supposed to use gradient mapping to help them blend in with the render and set them to a blending option and all this other stuff.

I can show you one sig i did with C4D's but it isnt that great.

It's fine, I won't be able to see it as I have to go soon.
I'll just .. try another Tutorial and hope I get better results, or don't quit after I think I mess up.
x:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well here anyways lol

Chelseaa - C4D's /: - RaGEZONE Forums

C4D's are tricky at first, just keep practicing at it and youll get it eventually.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Easy c4d Tut by me.

Here are some nice c4ds.

Well c4ds are easy to place You've just got make sure they flow with the direction your tag is going.

Easy c4d Resource and Incorporation Tut.

Pm if u got any question about the tuts

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you want to learn how to use C4Ds yourself, (that's how i did it.) then kust open a good looking C4D, and frig with it. Then save it and post it. It's actually quite hard to make a C4D look horrible.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thankyou for those links, FMK.
I'll be checking those out. [:
I've seen what can be done with C4D's, and I think it's amazing, so I'll try to incorporate some of them into my next work.

By the way, are you Registered on CozmaGFX?
I think I saw you.
[:

Thanks again.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Or don't use c4ds at all. Go into your own style. duck everything else.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a quick question.
When choosing one or more C4D's, what am I looking for in them so that they go well with my signature?
o:

Back