Cabal Balq Toolz For Who Ever Needz

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
771
Reaction score
303
I Saw MegaUpload Links Are Broken So I Uploaded Balq Toolz In Some Links In-Case Others Get Broken So Here You Go...

Share Send :

Slingfile :

File Dropper :

Uploading :

2Shared :

SendSpace :

MediaFire :

Thats All For Now :) Good Luck & Have Fun
 
Don't think it works with MSSQL 2008 R2.
Freezes when I try to do most actions.

Edit:
Launch from .BAT File, you will not receive this problem if you do.
 
Last edited:
LOL
Step 1 : Download
Step 2 : Unpack
Step 3 : Configure ID PW IP .. of database..
Step 4 : Press Save/Config
Step 5 : Restart The Tools
Step 6 : Done...
wasnt that hard..
 
I Saw MegaUpload Links Are Broken So I Uploaded Balq Toolz In Some Links In-Case Others Get Broken So Here You Go...

Share Send :

Slingfile :

File Dropper :

Uploading :

2Shared :

SendSpace :

MediaFire :

Thats All For Now :) Good Luck & Have Fun



help pls i cannot run the cabal tool, dos window was just blink. how to make it work?
 
Back