• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cabal crasher? no I do not hear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REAPLOAD CABALMAIN!
https://yadi.sk/d/rC8aCoNdaLxtr
THIS CABAL MAIN NOT PACKED!!!!!!
U CAN SEARCH XOR IN OLLY DBG! (FOR NOVICE)

Hi RZ!
After talking with people in the subject of the collapse of the channels (Solution against Crash)
All the same, I will explain why I think his method is right and safe.
firstly
this does not work cabalmain channel crasher.
secondly
count how many resources will have to be the server to process each packet, it is good if people 10-30 plays, in my case, where people 120+ iptables starts very CPU intensive.
I spoke about this option filtering e2b7
If the filter length or weight of the package on the server appear terrible glitches, ie not an option.
Other cabalmain or any cabalmain which differs from that for which he wrote crasher? YES!
And now I will explain in detail how and what to do:
1 Downloading this cabalmain https://yadi.sk/d/VSg-AOXbZkyAe AND Data folder https://yadi.sk/d/uEOyBK7jaKXhh
2 adapt to your own client (XOR example, load man, women)
3 swing resource haker
4 change the version cabalmain any you like
5. change cabalmain version on the server and in MsSQL
In this way, we will not miss an attacker to our server, so he killed the channels.
6 all set up and checked glad you can add this cabalmain anticheat from teyra. On the forum has its anti-cheat, and I say if you are a novice.
7 we have everything configured swing ASPACK 2.2 (well, it's more like it)
8 Packing cabalmain
9 again rejoice;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I shared my client after 20 min, I'm uploading now. And this client have quests for b3f. Maybe some one needs.

https://yadi.sk/d/uEOyBK7jaKXhh

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RZ!
After talking with people in the subject of the collapse of the channels (Solution against Crash)
All the same, I will explain why I think his method is right and safe.
firstly
this does not work cabalmain channel crasher.
secondly
count how many resources will have to be the server to process each packet, it is good if people 10-30 plays, in my case, where people 120+ iptables starts very CPU intensive.
I spoke about this option filtering e2b7
If the filter length or weight of the package on the server appear terrible glitches, ie not an option.
Other cabalmain or any cabalmain which differs from that for which he wrote crasher? YES!
And now I will explain in detail how and what to do:
1 Downloading this cabalmain https://yadi.sk/d/VSg-AOXbZkyAe AND Data folder https://yadi.sk/d/uEOyBK7jaKXhh
2 adapt to your own client (XOR example, load man, women)
3 swing resource haker
4 change the version cabalmain any you like
5. change cabalmain version on the server and in MsSQL
In this way, we will not miss an attacker to our server, so he killed the channels.
6 all set up and checked glad you can add this cabalmain anticheat from teyra. On the forum has its anti-cheat, and I say if you are a novice.
7 we have everything configured swing ASPACK 2.2 (well, it's more like it)
8 Packing cabalmain
9 again rejoice;)

Not work , but still you give an idea

SIM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crashtool.exe can be fixed client side, simply find the enter channel opcode and transfer to somewhere else and your safe.. There's enough empty offsets in the cabalmain to transfer the enter channel procedure.. Crashtool.exe is hijacking the default offset of the enter channel opcode replacing it with some 0A, that's why can crash your channel even if you have custom packet xor keys..

Last edited:

SIM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No X-trap? Could you tell us which offset you have been changed to make the crasher tools disabled?
That's spoon-feed!!.. I already said how, its your turn in finding the enter channel opcode offset in cabalmain.

Prior reason is,, if the client side fix will be in public crappy servers will rise again and the crashtool.exe maker will sure update his application to do other trick which will effect not only those crappy servers but also big servers.

Reaction score
Guys.. You can't evade this attacks from client side.. You can use any cabalmain on any server. XOR can be find, you can check language.enc, xdata.enc, so you have IP and MagicKey. ClientVersion is windows properties. you can do your own cabalmain and go hacking..

SIM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys.. You can't evade this attacks from client side.. You can use any cabalmain on any server. XOR can be find, you can check language.enc, xdata.enc, so you have IP and MagicKey. ClientVersion is windows properties. you can do your own cabalmain and go hacking..

How can you connect to the server if it has
different packer header
different magickey algo
version cannot be found on cabalmain
enc xor keys was splitted

???

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
cabalmain xors can be seen by using a process explorer and by searching it with the default offset.

but how can you find the enc xors if the default location was transferred to a new offset address?

how can you use the cabalmain if your server bins doesn't match with the packet header and encrypt xors of the cabalmain?

even if you can unpack the main but the problem is how can you find those important things...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I say again, I'm not saying that this method is the best!
But this is a temporary solution to pass the time till the moment when it is established real protection.
cabalmain meaning of this is that the offset address in comparison with the conventional.
Addresses watched with Elitepvp.

;Crash Packet instead of 0x85
_MemoryWrite(0x007FCD82 + 1,$mem_h,0x0C,'byte')
_MemoryWrite(0x007FCD8E + 4,$mem_h,0x0C,'byte')
_MemoryWrite(0x007FCD94,$mem_h,0x16EB,'word')
_MemoryWrite(0x007FCDAC,$mem_h,0xFC45C766,'dword')
_MemoryWrite(0x007FCDAC + 4,$mem_h,0x000A,'word')
_MemoryWrite(0x007FCDB2,$mem_h,0xFE45C766,'dword')
_MemoryWrite(0x007FCDB2 + 4,$mem_h,0x4900,'word')
_MemoryWrite(0x007FCDB8,$mem_h,0xE0EB,'word')

If anyone need this program I can throw a link to it in a personal, release of this program, I do not want, then to any schooldrens do not start thinking about himrself too much

Reactions: SIM
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sotiomake you as an outcast became py HETE))) do not build in these brackets themselves clever ..... nothing you can how to steal and where to put it. you do not have their work and there will be no where ...... disgrace.​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
addict learn ENG, i'm cant understand what did u say.
And what I steal?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sotiomake you as an outcast became py HETE))) do not build in these brackets themselves clever ..... nothing you can how to steal and where to put it. you do not have their work and there will be no where ...... disgrace.​

In cabalmain to solve the collapse is impossible, forever!

To solve the problem is in the WorldSvr, I believe most people have solved.

Don't waste your time and energy in the cabalmain, believe me!

Until now no one published WorldSvr solutions!

Back